What's new

VBS report

3legdog

Time for a report on the VBS...or blackberry s1's i've been tinkering with. They were all female from my pack & of atleast 3 phenos. Also took 2 months or so to finish these berry plants.

This herb has definetly improved after passing a month in the jars & is damn intoxicating to smell.

All the phenos actually smell very similar just look quite different :chin: .
Upon opening the jar each has a sweet incency berry smell. The smell could easily be described as a 'berry wine' smell. It has that bite once you get past the initial aroma....almost astringent :yoinks:

Appearence is 2 purple phenos(1 ind..1 sat.) & 1 green pheno(50/50).

The high is not overpowering, easily managable & i like it for an all day smoke. The taste is like the smell, very berry indeed w/a nice hashy undertone.
3 phenos cured

2 purple 1s

indica dom purple1

G

hello 3leg :joint:
nicely done bro, from start to finish :woohoo: :woohoo: ......i have been reading most of your post on these V-B-S and i have had some ups and downs about this strain but now that your finished and i'm getting to see and hear about the way the buds look/taste and burn, i'm really glad i went ahead and put some to soil.......ahhh really hoping to get atleast one indica purp and one green pheno, looking for the indica purp mainly for the awesome color and for the fact that i have on hand some very nice pollen from a purple berry male and will be pollenating these two......i'm sure the purple berry will bring some needed potentce to this cross as well as bringing even more purple color to it as well........the crossing of these two plants will be known as "PURPLE PHANTOM" and it should be a very interesting plant to grow out......once again 3leg i want to thank you for doing such a wounderful job with these blackberries, awesome job bro...............
peace :wave:

3legdog

Thanks jaws for the kind words & support :wave:. I look forward to hearing more on the Purple Phantom project.
purple indi on the left & green 1s on the right...1st clone run

Last edited:
G

hello 3leg :joint:
ahhh sweeeet pic bro, hoping my closit will look like that soon hehehehe....ummm ok i have a Question for ya, which of the pheno's had the tightest bud's, umm most (not all) of the pics iv'e seen the buds look abit on the airy side.....ahhh no worries on following the PHANTOM project once it gets going i will lay it out in my V-B-S thread, from pollenation to seed cure my friend........
peace :wave:

can you tell which ones are blackberry?................

all four are very much the same!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
G

great report! i'm also glad i have some seedlings in the soil :joint:

peace

bird

yes great grow there 3lgd. ive been following your VBS grow and report. kinda makes me impatiant for JLP to give out his vbs x ak-47s. the more blackberry grow i see the more promising his seed are looking. :woohoo: oh and your other grow look damn nice too keep it up and stay high
peace
bird

G

wow, those plants looked amazing in flower. Those dried buds are deep purple :)
enjoy smoking on those as i know you will!

G

That's some real nice purpling Dog. I've been watching you bro, your a very fine grower. Your pictures don't lie, nice tight report. Your work is fully apreciated by me.

3legdog

What's up friends :wave: . Thanks for checkn out the report & glad you all enjoyed the snappies :canabis:

Jaws i think this green pheno is the most dense of the lot

G

you da man

you da man

holy sheep dip batman that first pic was just,well lets say dam good show ol man dam good show!!!!!!! :woohoo: i also have been watching you and wanted to say thanks for all the help and i look forward to seeing your other works stop by some time and say hi won't you. here is just a quick look at mine no way look'n as good as your but i have hope and you to learn from as allways

see ya soon

G

Did the non-purple strain (the 50/50) prove to be the most potent of the phenos?

:joint:

3legdog

Thanks Dezy & Nate :wave: appreciate the props.

El Cabong i do actually think the green pheno might be the most potent. It's hard to tell though since none of them are stand-outs. I know a few other members that say the green 1 is the best, im just having a hard time telling for sure. More testing today :yummy:

green pheno was more potent for me but it seemed like the purple took a bit longer. we gave a clone 8 full weeks and it seemed the darker colors came out..bud so dark purple its almost black, and the tric's really came out..the smoke from the purple now that it cured was almost as potent as the green but a toatally different taste and high, almost dreamy/sleepy..but still the green is far better imo. l8rz

Latest posts

Latest posts