What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The negatives and Positives

hank123

[FONT=&quot]The best way to get away from something is to realize the good and bad facts associated with it. Rather than medicines and advices, it’s the realization of facts, that’s makes a real control on you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Smoking gives a feeing to people that, it’s something without which they can’t withstand. They enjoy a sense of gratification through smoking. It’s a mode of pleasure cum ritual to them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On the other side, cigarette smoke leaves a smell all around you. It even creates problem to your voice, which makes you to clear it in the middle of each sentence. The sense of smell and taste will diminish. There will be trouble of bronchitis. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]List out the positives and negatives, compare each others, and then make a weight between both.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

phenoi3arbidoll

Quit smoking cigs I'll agree with. I quit last July & it's been one of the best decisions I ever made. If you mean quit smoking weed.... Well let's just say I think you're on the wrong website to be discussing that.

Last edited:
S

Smoke Buddy

Have you been living in a cave?
You really think bronchitis is the worst you will have to deal with from cigs? LOL.. First do a little research and then make a "real" plus and minus list. The one that admits that what you get out of it is a relief of a nicotine addiction.. gratification my ass. Its a NO BRAINER! I smoked for over 20 years and I quit. So can you. But you gotta get out of fantasy and into reality first.
good luck
:rasta:

[FONT=&quot]The best way to get away from something is to realize the good and bad facts associated with it. Rather than medicines and advices, it’s the realization of facts, that’s makes a real control on you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Smoking gives a feeing to people that, it’s something without which they can’t withstand. They enjoy a sense of gratification through smoking. It’s a mode of pleasure cum ritual to them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On the other side, cigarette smoke leaves a smell all around you. It even creates problem to your voice, which makes you to clear it in the middle of each sentence. The sense of smell and taste will diminish. There will be trouble of bronchitis. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]List out the positives and negatives, compare each others, and then make a weight between both. [/FONT]

I am trying to quit cigs........its very hard. You basically need to re-learn a behavior. One of the hardest things for humans to do.