What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Achey High?

BunnyBlaze

So The last couple of days, I've gotten SUPER high off this Schwag... And it freaks me out a bit...

My boobs feel heavy and sore, my teeth hurt, my head hurts, my shoulders and neck hurt - it's effing miserable.. I thought I was going to die.

1st thought - It's laced or sprayed with something? I'm going to die.

...But then I didn't die - and I don't think I've gone crazy or anything... And the bud smells normal, no chemical smell - if anything, it smells like grape...

2nd thought - I'm pregnant? And the symptoms are only magnified because I'm so high?

...But, I kinda doubt I'm pregnant (my husband and I have been trying for the last 2 years, why would I suddenly be able to get preggers?!) And I just had my period, how would I be able to feel symptoms so early in pregnancy?

Have any of you experienced a miserable high like this? If so, what was the cause?

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Maybe the high is intensifying the effects of the period you just had?

could also just be intense anxiety, esp if the strain is high in THC and low in CBN/CBD.

BunnyBlaze

Maybe the high is intensifying the effects of the period you just had?

could also just be intense anxiety, esp if the strain is high in THC and low in CBN/CBD.

You're probably right, about it intensifying the effects of my last period...

I doubt it's especially high in THC, it's just schwag... no?

Trying another Dope will give you an answer, I suggest.
Good suggestion - but this is all I have, and I'm working with one connect now :/ AND I don't even know him! I get it from my friend who gets it from him... Sad..

Zivilbulle

Hmm that's bad, why don't you grow it yourself? You've already registered on this board, so why not giving it a try? ;)

BunnyBlaze

It is bad :(

My husband has grown a little, but it's something we get really paranoid about... We rent, so landlords and maintenance men are always a concern... and everytime we hear/see a helicopter, we get scared! lol

It is bad :(

My husband has grown a little, but it's something we get really paranoid about... We rent, so landlords and maintenance men are always a concern... and everytime we hear/see a helicopter, we get scared! lol

I moved into my current address during the second half of last year. In addition, I live in an studio apartment on the bottom floor of an apartment building. The buldings on the property were built in the 60s. If there are smokers, tobacco or otherwise, I cannot smell it. The walls and door frames are covered in horrible paint jobs and the inside of my kitchen cabinets have been taped together with clear packing tape. The calking is a mess. The water heater that sits in my "walk-in closet" has a 1/4 inch layer of dust on it. But it is quiet and close to my unversity. :)

Since I have been living here, I have held off attempting to grow anything until I could study the traffic of my neighbors, management and maintenance staff. In addition, there is a subpolice station within five miles of my residence. I have pleased with what I seen so far. No one really comes outside.

But, I did have a plumbing issue. The sewer pipeline was clogged. It was on a Saturday when I called maintenaince and the office manager told me that "maintenaince doesn't consider it an emergency since they don't work on saturdays."

Eventually, a few hours later, they came, peeked inside of my bathroom, and walked out of my place in a matter of two minutes. The main work was done outside. While I was waiting for to possibly them to arrive, I thought, "If I had a grow, what would I do? I live in an studio apartment. My bedroom is my living room. I have a bathroom, one tiny closet, and a "walk in closet" with a water heater in it. What could I do in a situation like this without getting caught."

I believe you and I have the same concerns, security. Although I am a newbie and still learning, I believe that if you were to grow anything, taking extra steps to ensure your security and your privacy is the most important factor to consider above all other factors.

Because I live in such a small space, I can only do a microgrow. I was planning on doing a stealth dresser grow. Just in case maintainence on anyone else from my rental office came by, I thought about installing wheels on the bototm of my dresser, just in case I have to move it.

In addition, I will be considering purchasing one or two external air filtering/cleaning machines for my studio apartment, in addition to having a carbon scrubber attached to my cabinet. These air filtering machines are normally designed for those who have severe allergies or weak respiratory systems to get rid of odors and/or compounds that may irritate them, depending on which model you purchase. This is one of the products I was considering.

http://www.allergybuyersclubshopping.com/plasmawave-true-hepa-air-purifiers-5300.html

I know it expensive, but my opinion is that there is no cost when it comes to your freedom. I hope this helps out.