What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Fitness thread~

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
i'll have to try that ensure.... lol I try to eat little bits of things I like so im not depriving myself.. I will just go on a binge, and thats a good thing actually for ppl who are trying to get fit.... dont deny yourself.. just dont overdo!!! i could really go for some chocolate cake right now tho lol.. damn munchies.. maybe i'll just have cereal..

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hehe, the cleansing begins tomorrow!! I bought the Ultimate Cleanser and another brand of cleanser for Free. I will use the Ultimate though. I'm a little scared, but I think it's for the best..

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I got it at Vitamin Shoppe. Apparently the sale is only online, but if you have to pay shipping (free shipping only for orders over $99) then it comes out to be the same price you'd pay at the store, which is a little over $20. Oh well, I'll do it once a year.

ka0tik_kreati0n

♥-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
well I just nibbled on some 100 cal popcorn... I like the jiffy pop kind... whats even better is that I cant believe its not butter spray & voila... yummy snack

Andyo

Veteran
work it!

work it!

I do 5-6 k on the beach in the wet sand bare foot every morning
and 5 nights a week in the gym.
I eat fresh tropical friut and fish and jungle chicken and brown rice and now lots of spinach cos ive got it in my mothers room ,
eggs cheese, nuts.
Just got to stay away from the new german bakery,Damn smells good!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
lol It is hard, isn't it? I used to work out alot, used to do 200-300 crunches a day, well that seemed alot to me, and ran for at least an hour. Then I went to college and now I'm not exercising besides walking to classes.

Andyo

Veteran
Its not so hard now

Its not so hard now

Hey im 53 now and just a week off and i know it.
start climbing the hill again .
Ive had japanese ecephalitis for 4 yrs but tumeric root has cured me and now its easy flowing on the beach in the salt air .
And cruisin through the gym work .
Muscle wieght is going up 103 kilos now.
The beach burns the fat off.

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Ok, I just ordered this from Amazon. Sorry Krunch, but after shipping it was even cheaper and quicker from Amazon for me (Prime Member). Anyways, excited to try it... not really! But will give it a shot. My wife and I are going to try to split the package, so hopefully 2 weeks of mucous coated poop I guess?!?!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Hey growclean, I just asked Miss Blunted (maybe page 5?) if two people can split a package and she said almost, you'd need 1 1/2 packages.

+Vibes

hey friends!
i ride my bike everywhere and i don't eat animals... happy body! :)
we are a temple right?

+++

T

TrichyTrichy

if purchased thru drugstoredotcom first time cust. $10off +freeship

growclean

Grow Clean.... Go Fast!
Hey growclean, I just asked Miss Blunted (maybe page 5?) if two people can split a package and she said almost, you'd need 1 1/2 packages.

Yeah I saw that, but I figured I would try it for two weeks each. I checked the local "healthfood" store and they had the packs (at 30 a pack!) and could always pick one up last minute if I want I guess. However, I can't find a straight answer on how long you need to take them,so I figured first I would try this. I will report back after Tuesday!

Nicoli

Veteran
Day 1 of my Loadup on Creatine... 4 more days to go , 25G per day...then back down to 5-10G per day after the Loadup phase..

I hope it helps w/ recovery and such... we shall see! :D

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Yeah I saw that, but I figured I would try it for two weeks each. I checked the local "healthfood" store and they had the packs (at 30 a pack!) and could always pick one up last minute if I want I guess. However, I can't find a straight answer on how long you need to take them,so I figured first I would try this. I will report back after Tuesday!

Cool! Don't know how long you use it, but I got the one with a CD in it. I will start tomorrow...but dang it, there's a coupon for buy one get one free frozen custard...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Ok, I just ordered this from Amazon. Sorry Krunch, but after shipping it was even cheaper and quicker from Amazon for me (Prime Member). Anyways, excited to try it... not really! But will give it a shot. My wife and I are going to try to split the package, so hopefully 2 weeks of mucous coated poop I guess?!?!

ya, i thought about getting it through amazon as well(prime memberl), but overnight shipping would have it here on monday. you can convince your local vitamin shop to give you the internet price. figured id do that and start on saturday

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Ensures are great! I used to drink them as a kid when my mom bought cases from Costco lol.

If you can find them....Myoplex Lite has more protein, vitamins and less sugar. I went to 2 places I thought had them, but they didn't :thinking:

Quick breakfast:

Morningstar farms veggie sausage patty microwaved until done....cut a boiled egg lengthwise and scoop out yolk (or not, I hate them)....then put them together like a breakfast sandwich with the boiled egg halves acting like a "bun"....throw a quarter slice of american cheese on it somewhere and call it done:)

.....this is a MEGA-low calorie breakfast on it's own, you probably want to add some fresh fruit or something else to get the calories up. I do a low calorie "kickstart" to diet season that I don't recommend to anyone else. Make sure you're getting at least 1500 calories a day.

Modifying foods to cut the calories was a sort of specialty of mine when I worked in the field.....I'll have more to come, for sure.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Day 1 of my Loadup on Creatine... 4 more days to go , 25G per day...then back down to 5-10G per day after the Loadup phase..

I hope it helps w/ recovery and such... we shall see! :D

I really liked CE2 from MRI....they make this great pill form creatine that doesn't cause water gain....I used it for 2 months and in the first 7 weeks I gained almost 4lbs of lean mass. Doesn't put the stress on the kidneys.

Latest posts

Latest posts