What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shoes

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I see you're getting ready for summer already Mrs B! :yoinks: lol I saw some cute sandals and thought I shouldn't buy them because I know I wouldn't be able to wear them for the next 6 months! I should've just sprung for em...

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Great flip flops Mrs. B! I've got no problem wearing flops in the dead of winter.... course, it doesn't snow here.... but I might even if it did! Flops are the best!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Cooool peace flip/flops Mrs.Babba!

I've had my eyes on these from Jimmy Choo....love the style, but a bit pricey!!! Was driving by the store in Paris the other day and wanted to stop sooooo bad, but resisted the temptation!:biggrin:

from: http://www.jimmychoo.com/Sandals/GLENYS/invt/082glenyswsn
picture.php

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
oooh.... thoes are super cute DG! I like me some Jimmey Choo... but yea, super pricey. I couldn't let myself pay $1,000.00 for a pair of shoes.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yeah, I hear ya! lol

Have searched around and found a few 'discount' places on the net for Jimmy Choo shoes, but the best ones are located in the states (and they don't do international shipping) as I'm across the ocean from there, so does me little discount good. Occasionally there are sales in EU....but pretty rare, especially on that model.:badday:

DG

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
LOL..... Miss B, why are you just now finding this thread??? Yea, Im pretty bad about shoes myself. I've been so good lately though! Hats, on the other hand, I have been splurging on. I just bought myself a great one for the horse races!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Hats are another problem....shoes, hats and handbags....:whistling:

I have to make a dent in poopy's wallet sometimes, can't help myself!! :smokeit:

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
I love shoes. I wont deny it..... I have a small problem. I have been good about staying away from shoe stores over the past year +. So I was paroozing the net and came across these......

high_chair_shoes.jpg

:laughing: I thought we could use a shoe thread..... Enjoy!

Oh my... I'm a cobbler and I don't think I'd want to have to resole those babies!

mgk :smokey:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dutchie, those shoes are toooo cute but a 1,000 bucks!!? I couldn't do it, no way heheh well maybe if I were a millionaire lol love love love shoes!

DG- those Jummy's are sooo cute, now that you won breeder of the year, I think you should totally treat yourself!

My husband (who is also a member here on ic- so thx ladies for letting me vent in other thread about him, he straightened up pretty good at my last blow up) knows what's good for him, so for Christmas I got several cute pairs of boots, a pair of sketchers with the furry tops and some burgundy high heel leather boots with a gold buckle that are so sweet looking. I too am technically challenged, I can take picts of the boots, but I can't get them onto the computer!

And I love handbags too, unfortunately 3 1/2 years ago my brand new hermes birkin bag got stolen... 13K down the drain. That was before I got married, my husband told me no way would he let me spend that kind of cash on a purse now that we're together, but I think, if it's MY money, I can do whatever I want with it right?!? I'm not in a position anymore to be spending that kind of money on those kinds of things (my hubby makes me pay for everything for our grow too!).

You guys did make me go to zappos, some very cute shoes there! Summertime is here and now it is time to break out all the strappy high heel sandals and summer dresses and short skirts. Hubby and I are going out for a real date night sat and I'm so excited to get all sexy, go out to a nice dinner then to a rock n roll show (local band, female headliner!) and we're meeting up with some other icmag'ers that we know for the show and smoke some of my buds and oil and bho candies...

You know guys, once in a while you need to take us ladies out and paint the town and make us feel special. IDK about you girls, but I do a lot for my husband, and it's nice to be romanced once in a while. I'm not just a gardener and chef, housekeeper, marketing agent, activist, record keeper, planner, organizer, researcher and patient caretaker. Now he want me to take under our wings someone who wants to learn how to start breeding. I already need help, without having to teach someone else something that's like that.

Back to shoes, I need to go shoe shopping soon for some cute summer stuff. Old navy is having a sale on flip flops this weekend, only one dollar! And I should prolly pick up a bathing suit too while I'm there.

Tronic

Ladies :tiphat:

I'm a shoe fanatic. Not in that I have THAT many pairs (~20) but I go through them like it's nobody's business. Now that I actually have a real job and have to wear real leather shoes daily (a WHOLE different story... that's my true shoe passion)... i'm going back online and trying to find my old favorites... because my sneakers last me forever now.

I just spent a mini fortune on some nice new Ferragamo leather for the office, and picked up some gator golf shoes, but again, a different story haha.

I love Nike special editon woven versions of their dunks/forces/etc... they are so sweet! i'm having a brain fart but i'll return with a GREAT shoe site for yall soon. I'm also way into Vans... and i'm a nice fan of the red suede versions.. haha. Its just a fun thing to have different and exciting shoes, and its actually suprising how many comments you get from the ladies "i really like your shoes" :dance013::dance013:

:wave:

-~Wind Walker~-

My Boots

My Boots

I just wanna show off my legs and Joker picture.

Joker "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say... Ah, come here.
When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you.

The Joker: I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!"

The joker speaking to harvey dent (aka two face) in his hospital bed.

Tony Lama boots.

I wont say what they are made of..but it aint leather (at least the bottom section).

I just...do

-~WW~-

Attachments

• 100_0029.jpg
    100_0029.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_0033.jpg
    100_0033.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0035.jpg
    100_0035.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0037.jpg
    100_0037.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 25

-~Wind Walker~-

Cooool peace flip/flops Mrs.Babba!

I've had my eyes on these from Jimmy Choo....love the style, but a bit pricey!!! Was driving by the store in Paris the other day and wanted to stop sooooo bad, but resisted the temptation!:biggrin:

from: http://www.jimmychoo.com/Sandals/GLENYS/invt/082glenyswsn
picture.php

Yeah. I'd Peel those off and work my way up your legs with my tongue and loving le lips. Gingerly taking in every taste and sigh as I work my way towards your thigh, teasing back and forth, closer yet further, oh heavenly bliss, before burying my tongue, in the wet delic-ious.

Those tripod shoes are a bit silly, they dont look very earthquake proof at all!

But i like these...

-~WW~-

Latest posts

Latest posts