What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Brand Name Ice-O-Later

viper

Aquired 1g of suposedly Ice-O-Later hash few days ago.

On examination & further questioning of the source this 'Ice Hash' turned out to be first quality Moroccan.

It is being marketed as Ice-o-later as a 'brand' name of quality. It has nothing to do with the ice-O-Later method. Its just first quality Moroccan hash that bubbles.

Beware U.K. users ..... & others.....

ken

erm, first quality morrocan hash that bubbles, is damn fine :)

i'd rather take that than ice-o-lator hash :)

:rolleyes:

ken

yeah its hardly a scam to beware of, if they are actually selling better quality hash as a better known 'name'

but it would be a scam anyway, if it was over £10/g, even if it was ice-o-lator.

I have no experiences with the Hashish product Ice-O-Later. I did however obtained some of the Ice-O-Later resin (brown powder) and Pollinator (green powder) from Mila Jansen and I must say that it was the most extreme smoke I have ever got !!!

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i think its so funny how people ignore the fact that iceolater hash could either be really weak, or as best or better then the best morrocan...

if you had an experienced iceolater user, and he used really shitty weed for one batch and most excellent weed for another.... well, what do you think he would get...>?< very mediocre hash, and great hash , of course.

if he took the best morrocan weed, his hash would be as powerfull as the best morrrocan hash made in morroco from the same plants(same field/grow /room whatever), but probly not quite as tasty and flavorfull, as the water washes taste out of hash , some strains moreso than others.

ken

if its first quality maroc, thats not too bad a price at all, its no scam.

dark & melts/bubbles ?

think i paid 45 or 50 for a q. last time i could get it, and i definately thought i got a good deal :)

viper

Not complaining about quality or price.

I just object to the way in which it was marketed.

If I buy Ice hash I expect to get ice hash, not Moroccan

Similarly if I'm sold skunk I expect it to be Skunk No.1 not White Widow or Big Bud.

See what I mean ?

Skip

Veteran
Well times are indeed changing...

You can expect to see more "Ice Hash" available from unexpected places. It wouldn't surprise me to see Moroccan Ice soon as the Ice bags are making it around the world.

Bubbleman just showed the Jamaicans how to do it, so perhaps we'll see some Jamaican Ice soon.

Actually that really sounds like good names, Jamaican Ice, Morrocan Ice. Especially since there isn't much snow in those places, it's like a contradiction in terms.

We do need to clarify for everyone that Ice hash is a process and not a brand name. It is more important what the hash is made from as the process itself.

I think they were calling it ice-o-later to justify charging more than for soapbar morrocan. If you call it Moroccan in the UK, most people don't think quality hash, so that's probably why the name change.

Like Ken, I too prefer top quality Moroccan over most ice-o-lator hash cause it has a much, much better flavor.

But then there is always opiated hash, right Viper? :D

viper

LOL

This wasn't soap though Skip, it was/is first quality bubbling hashish.

Just marketed as 'Ice'.

Yes quite right the starting material is what matters. I would also like to smoke some Jamaican Ice, Columbian Ice, Nepalese Ice .......... mmmmm

Latest posts

Latest posts