What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What you do for fun

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I almost walked out of the theater when I saw Transformers 2.

The projector messed up, and the manager came in and promised rebate tickets to be handed out at the exit door at the end of the movie, so I stuck it out for that.

Went and saw Public Enemies yesterday, and was marginally better than I had expected, but I didn't set my expectations quite high as RT gave it a 60%~

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

today is bbq'ing after IW gets off work.. then tonight its off to see fireworks! I'm excited!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
nice =]

I am going downtown to watch them, as I do each year.
The traffic is a pain, but worth it!

orientalis

This is not the most attractive thing but I do love collecting species of insects and breeding them. Especially when I travel down south to tropical areas my goal is to bring some eggs back and breed them. I love tripping out on nature and observing alien like creatures.

Other than that I just blaze and play games, listen to musics, watch movies and other usual guy activities.

D

dongle69

I like to suck dick.
I also like to ride my motorcycle out in the woods.

M

Marywanna

Uh,how do you know Dongel is a chick?..........Or does it matter?:laughing: BTW if I said anything offensive to any man,bite me.Yep,I can dish it out AND take it. Thank you Mrs.Babba and Lola,Marywanna gets to let the real her out now.:asskick:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha Mary!! If you read her posts ...you would know Dongle's a she :) but ya some names you cant tell...Dongle rocks the grow, shes an awesome farmer and knows alot...and it looks like she has some hobbies the guys really like!!! hahaha

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Yeah Mary.....I'm trespassing :D

Will the REAL Marywanna do her thing....please :nanana:

I guess the other part of my post, that I left out, but was implied was that I just so happen to enjoy a good dick-suckin while out in the woods, riding my bike.....

Not at the same time of course....:joint:

And don't get any idea's....I'm not that flexible :laughing:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
right on ladiez I " LUV it when a loud proud woman speaks her mind and struts her stuff....right on.......thank god for women.....my wife is my bff.....

M

Marywanna

Hello Dongel,you sound like my kind of people! Loved that post! A woman that says what she means,and means what she says:yeahthats I am starting to see you Bad Girls really are VERY bad!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts