What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my friend gave me some of his harvested....

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
my friend gave me some of her harvested purp skunk bud.

:woohoo:

ok here is the smoke report.

looks 12 out of 10. looks super duper dank and cristaly too.
tast is 9.5 out of 10. tast like grape soda. or as some of you may know it as (grape drink).
buzz is 9.8 out of 10. buz is nice and very very relaxing both in the body and the head. great for vegging out and watching tv.
smell is 7 out of 10. not to strong of a smell. its kind of like a bowl of purple grapes.:joint::joint::abduct:
also my body feels weightless as of now.and it only took half of a bowl to get High as a kit.

now for the pix.
:woohoo::abduct::joint::yeahthats

So what do yall think it them.

SkareCrow

I smoked some shit called purple skunk back in the day and if this is the same strain then your right. It was very potent

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my friend gave me some of her harvested purp skunk bud.

:woohoo:

ok here is the smoke report.

tast is 9.5 out of 10. tast like grape soda. or as some of you may know it as (grape drink).

Not a Dave Chappelle fan are you....hahahaha!

dank.Frank

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Yer friend looks like he/she knows what they're doing. I had some old school skunk way back and yers looks similar. Almost looks and feels like more oil in/on the buds than calyx and trimmed leaf.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gonna go get 2 grape sodas and fill my bong with one and drink the other... so I can can feel like I have some of that nug

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Yer friend looks like he/she knows what they're doing. I had some old school skunk way back and yers looks similar. Almost looks and feels like more oil in/on the buds than calyx and trimmed leaf.

she grew it and her bf built the grow room.:joint: :smile::smile::D
and I got to try it.:woohoo:

also I had one of thouse long laughing moments.:kos::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'm gonna go get 2 grape sodas and fill my bong with one and drink the other... so I can can feel like I have some of that nug

laughing my ass off over that one haha. Nice buddakai there cheesebuds, i love me some good purp, and it looks like it was done well. hopefully they'll hold you over until that monster of a sativa you've got comes down. I myself, am living in a metaphorical desert and need to find something before the ladies get some early hair cuts haha.