What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome New MOD to the Hydro Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Please join me in welcoming So Quick as a moderator to this forum :D

So Quick brings alot of hydro 'first hand' experience and
is someone who I'm sure will be an invaluable asset to this
varied style of growing.

;) dg

Big Eggy

Veteran
Welcome so quick, im a soil grower at the mo but would like to move into DWC so maybe see you soon.

eggy

Ono Nadagin

*pats himself on the back* :p

I couldnt be happier... I gave SQ the heads up on IC a wek or so ago, we couldnt have done better imho

And while I'm at it....I want everybody to know that SQ is the greatest in the whole wide world!! I really love this guy!! I mean he's like a Dad to me...I've never really knew my dad, so having him in my life has been wonderful...and I don't know what I would do with out em!! I love you SQ!!

Last edited by a moderator:

So Quick

Thanks for the Mod intro DG...I'm honered to be invited amongst some fine people and truely cherish this oppurtunity to serve our new found community!! I'll try to be fair and respectful as a Mod and stay contributing as a guest!!

Now that I got the polictical dick suckin or coo coo lickin out of the way, it's time to cruise the boards and see who's post I can delete!! :D Mwuuuhhaaaa mwwuuuaahhhaaa!!! Yall done did it now :eek:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

Big Eggy: I'll be right here ;)

Lex Dysic: Lookin dam good Lex!! I don't think I shoulda pinched them suckers, cuz they are off the hook!! I'll come back later when I get a lil more time and put up some pics for yall on this side of town :)

Thank a shin Hippo!

Captain Canibus: What kind of help do ya need captain??

*Puts Ono in the head lock and gives him a dutch rub!!* Yup...gotta give my campadre Ono a pat on the back or a kick in the nuts..which ever you perfer...I rather do the second, but hey, that's just me :D cuz without his invitation over, I would of never known :)

Thanks greenja!!

G

You are a hell of a mentor and now I get watch and see if you do the same job as a mod :D

Good luck and I'm sure I'll have some questions sometime or another.

And I would have to agree wit Ono...I love SQ!! He's one hell of a grower and a dam good person!! I never really knew my dad either, so he's been like my father figure since I've been a member at OG!! SQ...if your reading this...I LOVE YOU!!

Last edited by a moderator:

So Quick

Thank ya GL!! I'm happy to be aboard :)

Awww shucks Ono and hash...you guys are too much!! I love you guys too :p

krusty

teehee

this is funny....

okies so i checked out this forum today and found we got a new "expert".... looked at a few of his posts....and i was hugely disapointed...the dewd usses rw cubes and gives this as advice...

so i thought before i tore a strip off his ass best go do some reading/homework and look thru his OG posts...

hes a nice guy....sweet attitude...addresses everyone and tries to answer people as much as possible....even noticed he realized to use notepad to make his posts so he dont loose posts:) (after loosing about 10 posts i made it a golden rule)....was impressed at what he was able to do with the micky mouse systems he had bought into (i went thru same bullshit)....he takes this shit seriously and tries to keep a neat grow area....

gotta respect him for that

BUT....he has some prob with simply doing things the *right way* lmao

my fucking way:) teehee

kinda like the other fools who stumble arround sorta ussing my system but never truely listening to my ass:/

its like folks want to be orginal or some shit .....

so anyhoo...

So Quick if yas want i will spend some time in detail and straighten yer as fully out...

i think very soon with yer trees you will see the problems happening...and you will think the KBS is not all that great...but as you mentioned yer not ussing KBS....

hydrotron....give me a break...you say you have read thru my threads and shit....then you know why i say you cannot use this to grow trees....the plants need somethign to anchor to .....when you have loose hdrotron this stresses plants because they are bound to shift once they get large:/

LAVA ROCK:)

then i noticed yer drain...way too small...will bet you end up with problems....

also the little circles to feed the plants....went thru this years ago with folks....you want to pull the nutrients fully away form the top of the plant once the roots hit the 1-2" nutrients at the bottom of the bucket....hwo you going to do that when your rings will actually be chocking off the 4 inch stumps ??

anyhoo i can pick apart yer system if you want....but these are things i KNOW you wil find problems....i will guess already yo uwill end up with less then a pound of dried weed per 1000 watt bulb...

last place i "managed" got 2 lbs per 1000 watts....with no air to roots or co2...(too lazy)

i got 3.35 lbs per 1000 watts as my record....

with yer nice attitude and your ability to take shitty systems and push them to there limits i think you could easily reach my level of growwing:)

so you can either duplicate my system....take my adivice...listen to me when i tell ays soemthing...OR we can watch you fumble arround for a year or two proving me right:)

teehee

oh...and welcome to IC:)

*hugz*

peace

krusty

So Quick

I'm far from a expert there Bro...just good at what I do ;) Hee hee...I got a sweet attitude!! Why thanks my man...guess you can blame that one on my mamma for breast feeding me till I was 3..LMAO!! I would love to discuss this and let you straighten my ass out...AFTER I finish up wit your shitty system that I tweeked a lil... Lets see how far I can push this shitty ass system :p

Anyways...nice to finally cross paths wit ya!! I'm sure we'll be seeing alot more each other :) Nuttin but love & respect for ya Bro!!

SQ

krusty

"AFTER I finish up wit your shitty system that I tweeked a lil"

teehee

finally the ic dewds gave me some fresh meat to play with....this boi is going to be fun....hes got spunk too....

one of two things are going to happen really quick there so quick:).....either you will stop posting pix in your OG thread cause yer plants are going to fuck up in a harsh way:)

OR

your going to come to terms with the fact krusty is a gawd at growwing:)

teehee

i remind you of this....you are seeing awsum results...even yourself you cant beleive the growth rate yer seeing....but soon your your plant will have problems cause of the hydrotron....

then next grow round you might change that .....but you wont listen to me about the 1/2" drain beeing tooo small.....so you will grow these monsters then BOOM...you clog up the drain...

so then you will change this to 1" drain and feel cumfy as you say....but then you wont listen to me about the uspide down 1 gallon pot and the placement of the hole thru and the location of the sunken res.....

i aint no future telling turban wearing phreak.....i just know yas got too much pride to admit when yer in the presence of greatness:)

lmao

teehee

oh...i iant that great....but as i mentioned....i grew for over a decade this system...i have tried EVEYTHING...and i had the luxury/pain in the ass of growwing in variable places...

what i say goes....if i am wrong...then in 5 weeks yer going to post pictures of buds larger then mine.....but i know yas aint:)

peace yo

krusty

So Quick

either you will stop posting pix in your OG thread cause yer plants are going to fuck up in a harsh way

Won't happen Bro!! If I fuck up, then hey...I fucked up!! But I doubt I'll do that...I can turn water to ice...HELL, I can even turn shit into AAA grade :D And you know your right about the 1/2" hose...that'll be one of my upgrades I do on the next run...I didn't feel like runnin out and buyin supplies, so I decided to make due wit what I had :)

Oh and once I'm done wit your shitty system...you'll come to grasp the fact that I am a GOD too!! The only difference is, I wear a turbin :p You'll be kickin yer own nuts...askin yourself, how in the hell did he pull that one off!! HEe HeE

SQ

krusty

well since you seem to have fun with this as much as i am:)

so far...

krusty - 1

so quick - 0

game on:)

if you would have listened to my posts and ussed the 3/4 inch green line you would not need to change would yas??

so be a sport give me that point..if yas dont then yer lame:)

cause i called it..and you even admit it:)

now then...

you say you have problems with my system

here and now state these problems....i have told you a few of yers.....if you want i will spend an hour or 3 and fully go thru yer system as much as possible and make a list:)

again i have stated that i KNOW the problems you will soon have.....

lets see you do the same dewd....dont pull some crap that you dont want to get into it...you took my system and you hacked it up and you tried to dis my ass ....very subtle...which is smart of yas....but full out yer bs'n with numbers..and you are copying my system....which is fine by me...just would have been better for you to show some gratitude towards me then to dis me as i seen you do at OG:)

peace

krusty

So Quick

Okay...you got that!!

Krusty-1
SQ-0

But can I get swagger points...lets say .5!!

Krusty-1

SQ-.5

Sound fair??

Nah...misunderstandin some where...I'm not havin any problems up to this point...actually I'm havin a ball wit this style!! Never grew my dam plants this frigg'n big before!! So it's gonna be pretty dam interesting to see how big my colas are gonna be by vegg'n for 4 weeks!! But hey...no diss'n!! Just pullin yer weenie a bit :p On the real...I give you super duper props!! Your one helluva a grower!! But I don't need to tell you that ;)

Now pull your skirt down Krusty and watch the kid perform his magic!! Wit your inspiration...that is :)

SQ

HyGradeChronic

finally...

finally...

..... this could be the beginning of a fine lil thread.:D
..... can't wait to see it evolve...:rolleyes:
..... peace
..... HGC

krusty

"I could get into a few other things that I disagree wit what you do, but I won't even get into that...whatr you do is what you do!!"

"Nah...misunderstandin some where..."

nope....no misundersanding...you clearly state that you have problems with my style or my system....so state them....i am telling you full out what problems you have and what will happen:)

no swagger points:)

you gotta show me where i am wrong about something...then YOU get a point:)

which woul dbe neato to see:)

now i went and studied yer thread on how you got 10 lbs with 3 1000 watters...

myself after playing as you did i got 5 lbs with 2 1000 watters....i will go into detail as to how if you wish...

i am also reminded of a guy who said he got 36 lbs from a home made 8'x8' table with 4 1000 watt bubls...his nick name was growhio....you dont live in ohio do yas so quick??:)

thus far i like these comments..

"WOW!!! That was a shit load of work!!! It took me 2 days to finish!! But here we go..."

"Okay,...first thing first!! I need 600 cuttings, so I need to raise some mammas to support the load! Gonna raise about 60 or so mammas that will be stripped to the bone!"

"I would just like to say, that this was one of the most stressful test grows I have EVER experienced in my whole growing life!! Not so much that the style of grow this time, but the plant count is obviously waaaaaayyyy above what one would like and also the dam HEAT!!!"

"I had a bad case of insomnia the first 4 wks of this grow..."

this comment here shows me yas pre did this grow then posted pix/results....you were not doing a live demo....so i know 100% you aint in this just for the fun:) your here for business and you dont show results unless they are good ones:)

also your signature is kinda a give away....

but you are sublte...which is smart of yas:)

hhmmm...this aint really rwcube growwing...hmmm

lmao...i am at yer ice blocks trick...gawd...too funny

"I knew I should of listened to the dam inventor on this...he told me to use a screen"

yep saw that a mile away....you fully vegged way too long for this style.....which realyl makes me think yer bs'n on the numbers...

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery.php?userid=17684&action=view&in=DSC06265.JPG

nice strain....but as anyone can tell the plants were stressed and falling apart...hence why you realize the screen was needed

hmmmm.....

well if this is how you wieght shit then i can see you getting the numbers you state...

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery.php?userid=17684&action=view&in=DSC06346.JPG

that picture there full out shows you are wieghting green/wet buds...that is not dried up to my standards...not even close...if i wieght my buds that wet it would come out to a lb + per cola.....

yep...looking at yer final wieght in pix....way too wet.....

okies....

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/17684/DSC06369.JPG

that picture there is yer 10 lbs??? sorry dewd...bullshit i do call...that aint 10 lbs...not even close...you could say 6 lbs and i might give you that...but that is NOT 10 lbs of weed...

people gotta realize that green/cut directly off the plant weed will wieght 5-6 times as much as final product....so if you dont dry it out you can literally have twice the amount of wieght in the same volume...

basically i find that if i fill up a 5 gallon bucket with my final product i get 2 lbs of weed....just under 2 lbs in fact in most cases....there is NO WAY what your showwing me in that picture is 5 X 5 gallon buckets of weed...

at the most yer looking at 6 lbs..and that is giving you lea way

sorry dewd but you are full of shit...within 2 weeks that weed would go moldy in bags

you are a good grower...but you needed to show some sorta good numbers for some reason...since i dont know yas...i would think to sell a product:) maybe you were doing a demo for somone...
but that aint 10 lbs...and that system sucks...as i have told people in past...

the numbers are fucked....plus you use 3,000 watts to mother/clone...sorry but you gotta add that into yer math....imho you didnt get more then 1-1.5 lbs per 1000 watt ....

nice persona....very subtle with yer agenda....but full out yer full of shit and you aint all that great of a grower...the ice part makes me laugh..kids

i will give you 6 lbs..cause i am nice...and you ussed 4,500 watts (hence the 3,000 watts for moms/clones...take half that for the one unit) so to me you got 1.3 lbs per 1000 watts.....with the amount of clones/risk/fuck me if you got busted in court with that/the complete pain in the ass of trying to dial in this system...aint werth shit....that system gets my pissant of the day award:)

peace

krusty

Status
Not open for further replies.