What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gross stretch marks >:[

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
well no I am not a girl so I don't have to worry about getting prego. ahah.

I was self concious with mine for a few years but they faded over time and are hardly noticeable. Almost everyone has them, the day you dont care about them is the day people will not notice.

I've dated many many hot girls (cheerleaders, models etc) and the one thing they like is confidence and cockyness. Confidence is key bro, Dont worry about what others think, live your own life.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
If they are horizontal...it's definately from growing taller. PoopyTeaBags has them on his back and they're sexy....don't feel self conscious about them. You're tall...that's a sexy blessing!!!

Strivectin if you're not convinced that you're fine the way you are....it works a little bit.

Women get them around the tah tah area when we get a "growth spurt", ahaha.

devilgoob

Veteran
Once I was youtube.com/?45535idSdh...

I knew it was Katt Williams ha ha.

Hmm stretch marks, yea they look different and are embarrasing.

I have a small supernumerary nipple under my left nipple, beat that..an extra smaller nipple that actually nips when it's cold out...LOL

X

xinsanewickedx

I have the same as the PP... bear claws on my back. oh well ppl dont like it dont look. lol

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
If they are horizontal...it's definately from growing taller. PoopyTeaBags has them on his back and they're sexy....don't feel self conscious about them. You're tall...that's a sexy blessing!!!

Strivectin if you're not convinced that you're fine the way you are....it works a little bit.

Women get them around the tah tah area when we get a "growth spurt", ahaha.

yeah they are horizontal. they've faded but I still am all blah about them.

it's not like i pounded down bags of doritos and ballooned..i just am went from average height to 6'5" rather quickly. :[

I have a small supernumerary nipple under my left nipple, beat that..an extra smaller nipple that actually nips when it's cold out...LOL
O__o

okay you win

I also have horizontal ones from a crazy growth spurt.(went from avg height to 6'10 in about 1.5 yrs) They faded over time and have since gotten better. The more you dwell on them the more it will bother you. After all there are much worse things in life one can have. As mentionned cocoa butter will help.

Nugz

ToughGirl

Using lotions such as cocobutter or shea butter only work if used constantly during weight gain or skin stretching caused by pregnancy. After the damage is done, they are worthless. There is a product called Strivecton-SD that was made specifically for stretch marks. It is a bit pricey, and you have to apply it 3x a day, but it does work. It's basically a mild acid peel. You can find it in high-end department stores like Macy's and Saks.

Ipsissimus

I've seen body builders with stretch marks. some people's skin is just less elastic. The red color fades over time, like any scar. I can see how some creams can help them fade (heal) faster, while others keep the skin elastic during a stretching period.

I used to fret about mine but I've realized there's more important things. If someone else hasn't realized that bodies don't come like magazine covers they're in for a shock :yoinks:

E

EllieGrows

I use coco-butter to keep my skin soft, seems to be working on some of my scars.

N

NEWBEE420

I USED COCO BUTTER WHEN I WAS PREGNATE AND IT DIDN'T WORK, MY MOTHER IN LAW USED VASALIN AND SHE HAD 4 BOYS, AND SHE DOESNT HAVE ONE STRETCH MARK, BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL HELP IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM. SORRY!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I got stretch marks after growing too fast during puberty.

Can't do anything about them now. I think some people's skin is more elastic, so that may explain why some people will have stretch marks after pregnancy and some won't.

Eat more vitamin E and protein. That might help, too.

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Coco butter didn't work for me eather.... Arg!

My girlfriend got the coolest stretch marks. (If they can be cool) She had them in an almost heart shape above her ass. Like, just along the top of the panty line. And thats all she got. That bitch! ~not really, I love-er ta death.

Apollonia

If it's any consolation my dermatologist swears they will fade over time. I think a lot of it is genetics. Maybe a scar reducing cream or treatments that focus on evening out the pigmentation - they can make them much less noticable. Mine are... silvery (weird, I know) and are mercifully in small, unnoticeable locations so I couldn't use such treatments as they apply to darker pigmentation, they can do a lot more when it comes to lightening scars. Plus I hear that treatments that level out the skin may be an option.

emmy75

Feyd
from what i understand you can nnever really get rid of stretch marks. the stretch actually occurs under the skin and thats why topical skin treatments dont work. there is great profit to be made for health and beauty products designed to get rid of things that really cant be erased.

sorry buddy

U

uncle_shorty

The Major beet protocol should make them disappear if you have them, along with any cellulite, wrinkles, crows feet, fat, circles and bags under eyes in like around 10 days.

And the mini beet protocol will do the same after a few months.

http://robertvon.com/

Eat yor veggies girls!

OU812

meh I just feel gross. :/ its just something i am self conscious about and i think it would just be best if i could get rid of them instead of worrying about them and being all irrational about it.

and thanks for the responses but i think i will try some of those lotions/creams. i guess it wont really help because they are already "healed", as they developed when i was a teenager hitting a huge growth spurt.

I've got 'em, lots of 'em, when I was pregnant with both of my boys, my butt, outer thighs, etc. looked like a road map of New york City. It used to bother me-a LOT, considering I had PERFECT skin before pregnancy. With both kids, I was as big as a house. Skin can only take so much.

Over the years they've faded quite a bit, but they are by no means gone. I've come to look at them as a part of the miracle of giving life-a badge of honor if you will-they aren't going away. I've just learned to live stretch marks this being part of me. (And having them is AWESOME for "guilt" when one of the kids acts up..."look at what I went through to bring you into this world, so don't give me any shit!")

*mr.mike*

They will fade, for sure, but they will always be there. Like with cellulite, there is NOTHING that will get rid of them.

You can get rid of cellulite... just change your parents. The ONLY way.

Latest posts

Latest posts