What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gross stretch marks >:[

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
okay so. we all know that stretch marks for a lot of us are just unavoidable. even if it isn't from gaining excess weight.

i think most women get them from pregnancy?

i do have some faint ones on my back that i am sort of self conscious about. i just assume they are there from me growing?
i went from 5'7"->6'5" in the blink of an eye when i was 13-14. so as a result, my back suffered a few casualties.

do any of you ladies (or men who visit this forum besides me) have any experience using lotions or creams or whatever to reduce the appearance of them? my boyfriend says he doesn't care, and i know he doesn't, but, it still bothers me. if there was an easy way to get rid of them, i'd do it.

any thoughts?

C

Chamba

I heard a black comedian (sorry, forgot his name) talk about stretch marks

" those ain't stretch marks darling, those are tiger stripes, you a tigress...grrrrrr" ...lol

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
My lady's Dr. reccomended coco butter, and something called utter cream to help with the stretch marks after her pregnancy.. Stretch marks are pretty much deep tissue scars though, and like scars they are next to impossible to totally get rid of. the creams can help lighten, and speed up healihg some what though...

Most coco butter creams are just lotions with some coco butter in the mix. You need the good shit, the purer the better:wink:

C

cellardweller

oh yeah..I use lotion..
..just not for stretch marks!!

:laughing:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah..I use lotion..
..just not for stretch marks!!

:laughing:

hmmm I wonder what for cellar?!?!? :spank: hahaha
feyd, Im sure your guy loves you for you and doesnt care, but I see stuff in drug stores all the time that say they get rid of stretch marks, you should try one of those. And no, most girls dont get em, just some :D

lordbudly

Veteran
either im reading wrong or something, but your a guy, with a boyfriend correct? (just verifying cause your first post confused me :d)

C

cellardweller

for the baby after his bath of course!
why ..what did ya think I was gonna say?
:muahaha:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
hmmm I wonder what for cellar?!?!? :spank: hahaha
feyd, Im sure your guy loves you for you and doesnt care, but I see stuff in drug stores all the time that say they get rid of stretch marks, you should try one of those. And no, most girls dont get em, just some :D

meh I just feel gross. :/ its just something i am self conscious about and i think it would just be best if i could get rid of them instead of worrying about them and being all irrational about it.

and thanks for the responses but i think i will try some of those lotions/creams. i guess it wont really help because they are already "healed", as they developed when i was a teenager hitting a huge growth spurt.

C

cellardweller

that reminds me of a joke..

Bob decided to propose to Sandy, but prior to her
>>
>> acceptance Sandy had to confess to her man about her
>>
>> childhood illness. She informed Bob that she suffered a
>>
>> disease that left her breasts at the maturity of a 12
>>
>> year old..
>>
>>
>>
>> He stated that it was OK because he loved her sooo
>>
>> much. However, Bob felt this was also the time for him
>>
>> to open up and admit that the had a deformity too. Bob
>>
>> looked Sandy in the eyes and said 'I too have a
>>
>> problem. My winky is the same size as an infant and I
>>
>> hope you could deal with that once we are married.'
>>
>>
>>
>> She said, 'Yes I will marry you and learn to live
>>
>> with your infant size winky."
>>
>>
>>
>> Sandy and Bob g! ot marri ed and they could not wait
>>
>> for the honeymoon.
>>
>> Bob whisked Sandy off to their hotel suite and they
>>
>> started touching and teasing, holding one another.
>>
>>
>>
>> As Sandy put her hands in Bob's pants, she began to
>>
>> scream and ran out of the room! Bob ran after her to
>>
>> find out what was wrong.
>>
>>
>>
>> She said, 'You told me your winky was the size of
>>
>> an infant!'
>>
>>

>>
>> "Yes, it is.... 6 pounds, 8 ounces, 17 inches

strydr

...utter cream to help with the stretch marks after her pregnancy..

I second the udder cream. I've got a few stretch marks on my biceps (that's what I get for not working out in 10 years), and the udder cream helped a bit..

Good luck, but it sounds like you are just fine how you are (we all are), maybe a little self-conscious, but no ones perfect (nor should we be). Humans are meant to be flawed, if a few stretch marks are your worst problem, then you are doing good.

C

cork144

meh I just feel gross. :/ its just something i am self conscious about and i think it would just be best if i could get rid of them instead of worrying about them and being all irrational about it.

and thanks for the responses but i think i will try some of those lotions/creams. i guess it wont really help because they are already "healed", as they developed when i was a teenager hitting a huge growth spurt.

I have very deep purple stretch marks in my back, my friends call them my "bear attacks" (they like to say i was attacked by a bear when i was younger lol, the ammount of "REALY?" comments ive had)

Its all about how you see em, some things are unavoidable in life, so you just have to sit with the changes and make the best out of the situation.

On "how to look good naked" on british tv i think they tested stuff for removing stretch marks and such, on like aload of wemon with different brands ect, some turnd out pretty good.

Anyway my stretch marks are slowly going away (litterally they were purple, now they have sorta caught upto my natural skin color, still noticable

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
I have very deep purple stretch marks in my back, my friends call them my "bear attacks" (they like to say i was attacked by a bear when i was younger lol, the ammount of "REALY?" comments ive had)

Its all about how you see em, some things are unavoidable in life, so you just have to sit with the changes and make the best out of the situation.

On "how to look good naked" on british tv i think they tested stuff for removing stretch marks and such, on like aload of wemon with different brands ect, some turnd out pretty good.

Anyway my stretch marks are slowly going away (litterally they were purple, now they have sorta caught upto my natural skin color, still noticable
yeah mine were from a growth explosion... i am 6'5" and at 21 they are just faint really..and you can only really see them if i bend over or just arch my back...so its not really a huge deal but yeah.

lordbudly

Veteran
feyd i wouldnt worry about it at all, its a part of the body, your body enjoy it:joint:

P.S. Quit changin avatars lol, i dug the bunny and the baby but ill have to ponder this new one

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

While I was pregnant with my son, I started getting them semi-bad(Ive seen worse) and I used that palmers cocoa butter for stretch marks. Now my son is almost 2 and my scars are fairly light. now getting rid of that pooch. thats another thing. you dont have one of those now do you? lol