What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

W

WeldFlash420

Damn bro, it won't let me give you anymore rep cuz I plum ran out of it! Everytime I need a drool fix, I just type in FLG and whammo! I don't think you could represent yourself any harder bro keep it comin man, keep it comin! Peace and shine on...

I dunno what to say other than Great work and I hope to reach the level of expertise shown here. Because HOLY STUFF I have never seen SO MANY good bud pics from regular folks not just High times schmucks. I am SO impressed and I need to stop looking as I am drooling!!!111!!!

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Goat: As ALWAYS, it's pleasure to for me to check in and see how you're doin' brother..

Keep up the good werk!!!!! And F.U.C.K. E.M.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
How is it I just now found this? I should up date mine I just got lazy and started a grow log instead I guess, well you've inspired me, again.

picture.php

^^BioD?^^ What ever it is...gawd damn. Reminds me of a strain we used to have, called Diamond Cutter.
:respect:

Proph.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Awesome bro, very very nice nugs, and palm sized too, perfect!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts