What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks shaun.

Here is some dried Purple Cream...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Graceweed

:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats

Wow 5LG, I wish I could live next door ehehehe....you make me crazy!

what nugs. oh man, pieces of art! Do u sing 'em a lullaby in the jars? :smile:

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Very nice pics, quite the variety, nice camera skills. Frosty, Frosty, Frosty...........of course, we will be back for eye candy.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi 5LG that Purple Cream looks amazing, looks like some killer smoke for sure, are you doing a smoke report on them?

:respect:

Schwing!

A variety of tasty looking nugs...crap i'm baked but that light green hazey stuff looked nice...

everything frosty i just really feel like smoking that right now!

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Thanks airbody. :smile:

Heres a few more for your viewing pleasure..heheheheh

First ones are Purple Cream and the last two are Nancy B.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Graceweed

:joint: what really amazes me is the absolute perfection of your plants and cured buds, I mean there's not even one trich out of place, hairs and leafs look they've just gone to hairdresser, perfect manicure....so much love and cure and a perfect relationship with their grower....your plants always look so happy!!!:smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts