What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Gorilla Glue #4
picture.php

picture.php

Burkle
picture.php

picture.php

GG#4 (left) - Burkle (right)
picture.php

Dakine

Veteran
Damn 5LG thats some crip stuff you got there. Looks pretty dense.. How long did you run em for?

Put of curiosity is there a strain that doesn't leave your garden and what's the lineage of the gorilla glue #4 I've been seeing a lot of people run this strain and all of them look top notch

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Woah the goat has returned!!! I thought maybe u was that angry goat from the game and maybe you got shot or put in the pound or something, but then I remembered on your profile pic it clearly states, "Im not a real goat."
Glad yer alive homie! Tahoe fire lookin legit.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
GET MO7505040 said:
Woah the goat has returned!!! I thought maybe u was that angry goat from the game and maybe you got shot or put in the pound or something, but then I remembered on your profile pic it clearly states, "Im not a real goat."
Glad yer alive homie! Tahoe fire lookin legit.[/quo

Haha What up MO! Yeah man, I went M.I.A. for a minute but I'm back.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php