What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hot sauce junkies

dirkdaddy

KGB47 said:
im not sure I could handle or enjoy a sauce that hot. I like my mouth on fire but not feeling like I am having lava funneled into it. I prefer the jamaican jerk/habanero type spices for my really hot stuff. anything more than that is a bit too much.

FrankRizzo

Listen to me jerky
Never tried this stuff but if you want the hottest of the hot here you go:

http://www.uncrate.com/men/culture/food/blairs-16-million-reserve/

"Anytime a spice product comes with a disclaimer that you have to approve, you know it's serious — and Blair's 16 Million Reserve Crystals ($545 and up) are indeed serious. Limited to a run of 999, the gold and white wax-sealed bottle holds inside a 1ml pharmaceutical grade vial packed with pure capsaicin crystal, the main active component of chili peppers. To put it another way, this is absolutely the hottest hot sauce product known to man. Handle (and eat) with care."

Personally I use Sriracha on just about everything.

maxima32

not just heat but flavor. franks red hot, thee number1 hot sauce ever created. 2 rooster sauce aka(SRIRACHA) vietnamese.great for heat. try it with seafood (shrimp)THREE,tobasco . Try it with prime rib and the horse radish cream fraise(fresh) for those who dont know. 4 habenero, classicflavor.none of the sauces listed have a flavor like this. lastly and only last because of the sheer heat without flavor, African Aiji pepper. Best when coupled with the liberian dish palm butter.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i like the chilis in oil you can get at the chinese grocery, or any asian grocery probably. its just chilis chopped up in oil, not the bright red stuff but a deep brown red, you can see the seeds etc. asian restaurants often have it in a "sugar bowl" type of thing as a condiment, a dash of that really livens things up.

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
My girl loves putting cayenne pepper (or anything spicy) on her food. It is crazy.

I have also tried this hot sauce from the Bahamas made with finger peppers, goat peppers, and papaya. That shit will burn your nose hairs off and make you breath fire.

Levels of spiciness:
Mild
Spicy
Really Spicy
DAYUMM!!

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
an old roommate had some of this...
hottest hot sauce i've tried

Attachments

• 100_3322.jpg
    100_3322.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 43

motaloca

Yeah Sriracha all the way. I used to work in Sriracha for a couple of months on the weekends.
There are actually many small places making hot sauce there.
Also Green Sriracha is nice.
Also love the Vietnamese garlic and chilli sauce.
Tapatia is also nice we can get it sometimes here.
We used to get Crystal here but not anymore.

Thinking of making my own sauce. Will experiment with mango and papaya.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
nice motaloca, if you go back a couple pages I have my recipe for hot sauce somewhere, just look around in the thread.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I LOVE HOT SAUCE. Feels good in my mouth, not so good comin out...:biglaugh:

we use my suicide recipe at the restaurant I work at. I've eaten it once, and I loove hot stuff...but I will never, EVER eat that recipe again.

1 cup red devil hot sauce or any kind really
15 dashes of tobasco
4 tblsp daves insanity
1 tsp smoked habanero flakes (made in the smoker at work, smoked with jack daniels wood chips from the old aging barrels...yum)
1 tsp of garlic and horse radish

cook in saute pan till its almost a paste..

it seriously felt like I was pooping lava and blood the next day. I was on the verge of crying. seriously. the kind where you need to shower afterwards because you cant walk and need to cool it down lol

S

spliphy

a recipe for colon cleanser

a recipe for colon cleanser

we use my suicide recipe at the restaurant I work at. I've eaten it once, and I loove hot stuff...but I will never, EVER eat that recipe again.

1 cup red devil hot sauce or any kind really
15 dashes of tobasco
4 tblsp daves insanity
1 tsp smoked habanero flakes (made in the smoker at work, smoked with jack daniels wood chips from the old aging barrels...yum)
1 tsp of garlic and horse radish

cook in saute pan till its almost a paste..

it seriously felt like I was pooping lava and blood the next day. I was on the verge of crying. seriously. the kind where you need to shower afterwards because you cant walk and need to cool it down lol

what's worst is shortly after the meal that nature makes its call....sort of your system needs to get everything out of there ahead of the "fire"...use to have a lot of bravado eating home-grown orange and red-savina habaneros...not so much bravado anymore:smoker:

I'm not much of a hot sauce "junkie," but I always have Cholula and People Eating Tasty Animals brand around. Good stuff. Love the tagline for the latter:

"Where's the beef? and the veal, pork, and chicken too? And don't forget the whale, dolphin, baby seal, and panda. Loving all God's creatures next to my potatoes."