What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vape Cartridges

Davesnothere420

Which brand of vape cartridge do people recommend for not getting clogged and what should I buy to make my own pens. Had a rough year on outdoor and was gonna turn it all into distillate. Basically just want to know where to get the cheaper but still work carts and if the machines to fill them actually work or not. Thanks everyone for the info.

CrushnYuba

Seems to me like it might be less then the most efficient use of your erb. I am no expert and i know very little about distillate. I really want to learn more about it. I would love to invest in a distillate setup.
But when i see people buying material for distillate, they are usually looking for the crap of the crap. They are buying up from and weed that's 3 years old and paying 10$ a lb. They can still produce a nice product with garbage so i wouldn't think it would be cost effective to make your weed into distillate even if it's it not that nice.

Davesnothere420

Truth be told im from fl i dont have a garden set up but everytime i post in outdoor and dont say something out door related the post get carried away with your posting in the wrong section responses and not any one answering my questions. On another note does any one have any reccomendations for which machine fill works the best and is not ridiculously expensive not against semi fill machines either. Just not trying to do 1000 by hand lol

CrushnYuba

Lol. Ok. I get it. Most carts i see for prefilling are really just ecig carts. The distillate gets slightly diluted to make it flow better. Carts should be a few cents from china. Not a dollar. Machines you can get cheap from china. Look on a chinese site. Dhgate is user friendly and escrow. Easier to use them alibaba or aliexpress.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
Truth be told im from fl i dont have a garden set up but everytime i post in outdoor and dont say something out door related the post get carried away with your posting in the wrong section responses and not any one answering my questions. On another note does any one have any reccomendations for which machine fill works the best and is not ridiculously expensive not against semi fill machines either. Just not trying to do 1000 by hand lol

sounds good idea with OD harvest to made to destillate !

witch tools did you needs then .,?

yeah that right

i can recommand CCell too ...