What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's Your Death Row Meal?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"all you can eat" bacon. i bet i could sit there eating bacon long enough for them to get mad & say "can't we just kill him now? i need to go home...":tiphat:

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
36 years on death row

3B8B25E700000578-4052442-While_most_prisoners_request_a_special_last_meal_some_eat_whatev-a-53_1482260578476.jpg

19740a328a0821cf162dfd76fb3bc33f.jpeg

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Vagina with a side of butthole. Might not be hungry enough to eat the butthole but what the hell..... I ain't paying the bill! haha

zoic

Well that one is easy. The finest rib eye steak money can buy for the main course. For desert I want some petals of the flower from a Sheep-Eating Plant. It only flowers after 10-15 years and is one bad ass plant. If they manage to find one in flower, well good luck picking it. :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Texas is good at it.

Virginia too. both states fought in court a measure that would allow death row inmates the right to do DNA testing to try to prove that they were innocent. "we found them guilty, and we want to KILL them! aint interested in their "innocence"..."

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A full bowl of raw LSD. That way I can cross over smoothly and when I get it all over everyone in the room the have an experience too.

W

Water-

I dont get it?

if they are going to kill you than why do they at the same time care to allow you to choose your own last meal before execution?

does it make the executioner feel less guilty or something?

seems absurd

Green Squall

I dont get it?

if they are going to kill you than why do they at the same time care to allow you to choose your own last meal before execution?

does it make the executioner feel less guilty or something?

seems absurd

Why is it absurd? Goes back a long time in history, not just in the US either. I think it shows compassion for the condemned.

shithawk420

Veteran
I think I remember a story where the guy ordered a whole bunch of expensive food and then didn't eat it out of spite!lol

Latest posts

Latest posts