What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sour Jack

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!:tiphat:

Nice to see a Karma' s topic back!!

I had to post this picture over here!!

Biker Le Blanc

picture.php

picture.php

When i saw the buds i thought : WTF !?! Almost no resin is visible, and they dont look really awesome like that (maybe my buddys mistake though too) and then i took a dry nug and crack it, and WOW what a smell, when you puff the first one on the stick you just have to say WOWOW

So tasty, maybe more than my all time favorite : the SD riri, and it is very closed to the Riri, very Dieselish taste!!

Effects are out of this world, this is simply the strongest weed i ever puff on !!

I' d say easily around 27 / 28 % THC

picture.php

Thanks a lot Karma!!

:tiphat:

audiohi

Veteran
Hey Karma, I was just looking for some pictures of your bubble trouble... There seems to be very little trace of them left online. Even the tude, which never takes past varieties down, doesn't show any pictures. I remember it looking delicious! Do you have any pictures of it lying around?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
For the ones itrested, I am currently working on a Inbreed White OG, expected to be ready end april.

Also doing a bunch of Limited Chuck's for fun when the White OG Males do there work.

Got some of these female's to recieve a dust of White og Pollen.

HA-OG
Bear OG f1 Mtowncut.
Triangle Kush S1#A
SFV X Triangle Kush #B
Headbanger
Tangerine Haze X Alien Kush F3
Black Domina x Tahoe BX
Strawberry Banana
Kosher x Tangie
A5 Haze

audiohi

Veteran
I'll be putting a good amount of money aside right now. I'm very interested in quite a few of those! Thanks for the heads up

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hi Karma,

Good to have you back.

Do you have any pics of your A5 cut by any chance?

A5 x White OG sounds like an interesting hybrid.

Peace

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Piff Rhys Jones

I don have any shots of here, but will make shure to take some shots when she starts to flower. and pot them up here.

Also finanly got green light to work the A5haze clone to seed form, so will start a BX project aswell this year.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Nice one bro, any ideas what kind of boy you'll outcross to? Nev's Haze maybe or something else with Haze A in?

Peace

B

bobmarleyman

any pics of the bear Og also do you plan on releasing any s`1 beans?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I am trying to pop these A5 x Mirakle thai i got but they are old and where not stored right, so from first 50 only few popped and stalled.

But i got more seed source's to strat from if non will pop. Differnt A haze lines.

Bob i wont be doing S1's with karma genetics.

Bear Og in currently being inbred to what i call karma's OG.

T got some nice pic's in his thread, let me post you a link.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221300&page=79

Bear OG
OG#17 x Biker

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ollie

Veteran
thanks for bringing info on the table Karma, nice Work and interesting breeds !

Any CBD enriched varietes in the Works?

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am trying to pop these A5 x Mirakle thai i got but they are old and where not stored right, so from first 50 only few popped and stalled.

URL]

I still have a 10 pack of these. Hit me up if you want them.