What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

A

astra007

LAMBS BREAD

LAMBS BREAD

also called lambs breath in holland or one word is a land race pure sativa from JAMAICA and can still be found as can the ICE which is BROWN in color. the lambs bread is light green bud with darker green leaves and matures at roughly 10 weeks flower time outside. it can effect people at both ends mentally; some clearing the mind and others creating a state of paranoia. i have grown both the originals and prefer the jamaican ice over the LB.

Last edited:
E

elmanito

Jahgreenlabel

What sort of ferts do you use for the Lambsbread???

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello elmanito,

I use a fertilizer that I make :)
is a mineral fertilizers and the rate of ec is 0.9 to 1.2 in soil ;)

best vibes bro :smoker:

E

elmanito

hello elmanito,

I use a fertilizer that I make :)
is a mineral fertilizers and the rate of ec is 0.9 to 1.2 in soil ;)

best vibes bro :smoker:

Hey bro,

The ec is very low.You know how to grow a sativa :yes: You don't use anything else like worm castings etc??

Last edited:
A

astra007

i use if you would like to hear is a soilless medium of peatmoss and perlite, with added humic acid, earthworms and epson salts.

the humic acid not fulvic and epson salts at 5ml per gallon.

A

astra007

i used 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower the normal 2. my buddy used 14/10 for flower with the same results

E

elmanito

Well i was wondering if you could use 14/10 for veg and 11/13 for flower like with Thai e.g.

A

astra007

for veg you need the longer periods of light, i've done 24/7, 20/4, 18/6, and 16/8 but never less then this. some strains can handle it and other hermie so its a learning experience. try with one, but i think other then the auto's your timing cycles will not work.

E

elmanito

16/8 looks to me an excellent choice to start with.Jamaica (18 N) lays nearby the equator.
14/8 light cycle works only for strains from the equator like Thai, some Africans etc.

A

astra007

just run a 2 stage timer that goes 14 on 8 off. then 14 on and 8 off

can be done with overlaps.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I love Ja. weed too! I wish I could grow some lambsbread, I smoked some in Ja. back in 82, seeds I brought back got old though. I remember seeing people at the hotel who smoked and freaked out and wanted to go back home.
I have a Jamaican I'm growing now with a nice high and great taste but it does not look like a sativa when it's growing and it finishes in 8 weeks at 12/12.
I want a clear sativa high again.
Ja_.jpg