What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HALLOWEEN Photo Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photorikki

Hey guys-

Halloween is my Christmas time.
I just love all the ghouls and goblins that come out to play on this hallows night!

I like to take portraits of Halloween goers.
I'm going to submit some Halloween Portraits.

This first one was in an ice cream shop.
I turned around to see this pig-
who looked great.
Like something from another time zone.

Photorikki

And-

Can you believe that I saw another pig that night?!
Must have been a year filled with piggy attitudes.

She is a riot-had me in stitches!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Ordered a really cute costume online for one of my cats....hopefully it arrives in time for their dress up photos, not to mention getting the darn thing on and him being still long enough to photo. I love dressing up my cats....lol...much to the chagrin of one of them. The other cat doesn't seem to mind at all....he'll be the one dressed up like a biker. Although none of my photos will be eligible for the contest I'll post them up anyway for you all.

:wave:

Photorikki

Self Portrait

Self Portrait

Ghouls-

Here is a pic that cracks me up every time I see it!
Its a self portrait using the camera timer and a flood light.
I threw on a paper mache mask and tried to find the light.

Feel free to comment.
I don't have any pals here to cheer me on.
But I'm ready for a whole bunch of new ghouls and goblin friends.

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for doing the Halloween contest again DG! Some great autumn shots in here so far! Hope you didn't have to move your pumpkin too far, doobie! :smoke:

cocoa

Had a contest question? can I photoshop the words happy halloween or something like that on the spider photo?

Also I wanted to say great photos so far...Doobie you kick butt and Photorikki keep up the good work. This contest is some serious fun thanks DutchGrown.

YourFriendly Pup, Cocoa

Status
Not open for further replies.