Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

Thread Title Search
Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2018, 09:33 PM #211
dugzy

dugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura aboutdugzy has a spectacular aura about
I know you have them under protection in the greenhouse lion but do you have a dry low humidity type climate where you live?

Love the earlyness and yields are very good but not sure how well they would make it in a northern maritime climate
dugzy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 04:37 AM #212
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
I'm on the Canadian border myself. I use my indoor grow room for drying. Its 10'x14' x9'h. I didn't have anything inside this season. Doing some auto's outside next season. Mostly Lebanese in the greenhouse next season.
Peace. MedDakotabis
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 04:23 PM #213
Theorganicguy

Theorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really niceTheorganicguy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
Peace
I'm glad to read you again
When did the lebxerd started flowering? It would be nice to have some early flowering strains around in my garden, especially Cbd ones.

Congratulations on your lebanese grow!

A hug

-Theo
Theorganicguy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:44 PM #214
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
Theorganicguy, I believe she started flowering July 12th. I would have to double check my notes. It's within a few days of that date,one side or the other. I will have more of them this coming year.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Old 10-29-2018, 04:43 AM #215
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

I trimmed the Lebanese x Erdpurt today. 12 to 13 ounces when done. Very sticky and great aroma! I will do more plants as I have time this week.
If you're from North Dakota, please vote yes on Measure #3.
Peace. MedDakotabis