Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Thread Title Search
Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........ Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2018, 03:04 AM #1981
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Plant above is in a 2 litre pot of coco hand watered 1x per day... I rebuilt my grow room but didnt get round to setting up drippers etc... was planning multiple feeds per day hence the small pot. Yield looks to be high on it regardless.
Smells like an actual orange
UncleBens is online now Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:14 PM #1982
UncleBens

UncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the roughUncleBens is a jewel in the rough
Fruitbowl

Heres some Fruitbowl at day 56.

Old 11-08-2018, 03:24 AM #1983
Tonygreen
IC Mag Supporter

Tonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivorTonygreen is a survivor
Yo Karma did you ever pop those gorilla bubble?

KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD
Tonygreen is offline Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:53 PM #1984
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
Very nice Ben.

nickman is online now Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:34 PM #1985
UncleBens

Thanks nickman.
Just waiting to chop now...
Old 11-09-2018, 04:38 AM #1986
GatorGumbo

GatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the rough
Yea those are really good looking, thanks for sharing great pics. I'm pretty impressed with my Fruitbowl mid flowering, overall they seem above average for yield and really consistent. I wish I had gone with the Orange Sorbet from the sounds of it though, glad they came out with a real orange smell.
GatorGumbo is online now Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:48 AM #1987
UncleBens

I think the Fruitbowl smells a lot stronger, but its a skunky fruity smell as opposed to straight oranges of the Orange sorbet. I think the Fruitbowls look a bit frostier too.

One of the fruitbowls looks like a monster yielder so hopefully it smokes good

How many Fruitbowls do you have going?
Old 11-09-2018, 05:43 PM #1988
GatorGumbo

GatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the roughGatorGumbo is a jewel in the rough
I have six in that vegged for 4.5 weeks from seed in 2 gallon air pots under a single 600w LED. Just using Cal-Mag and lime additive. I chucked some Apollo 11 pollen at them as a recourse for not planning to take any clones, but I figure if there's a real keeper I can stump it down and mother it. They're really all worth keeping from what I can tell, and I wanted to pick my best two to cross for female seeds, but I just don't have the space or time.
GatorGumbo is online now Quote