What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Zeus is Back!!! "Summer '08 MaDnEsS"~

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
:wave:...:woohoo:...What up guys...

NZ - like the new avatar bro...you fuckin Kiwi!!!LOL

Core - thanks for stoppin in my broseph...Yea, I actually got the heat under control in the closet, and the babies are really takin off now...

All 10 of the new beans I popped have come up from the soil, so I got 100% germ rate this time!!!:woohoo:

So with the new beans, the final count should look somethin like this...

5 PC
5 Mongrel
5 CT
1 HH, killed the others...
8 or 9 bagseed

Im gonna baby them like never before so they grow up super fast!!!The older babies are dryin out, so in a day or so they'll get a very lite feeding of Catalyst & a little Grow...Peace out guys, stay kool...100+ here AGAIN TODAY!!! :cuss: :bashhead: Later

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
NZJay - I know it aint G13 bro, I had a feeling...looks and smells more like God Bud or somethin...could actually be BB again IMHO!!!Later

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Just finished up some QUISO I had dryin outside...kinda funky...made from the trim from last harvest...after the ISO evaporated, the water left was kinda brownish reddish??!!The hash is kinda sparkly, with a very subtle weird kinda smell, and its very "oily"!!!anyone wanna comment???

Not sure if I should smoke it...wanna make sure its OK...I dont know how it coulda gotten contaminated, so WTF!!?? It def has that oil smell to it, but its VERY light!!

Peace

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoke that shit NOW !!!!!

wait i'll be right back :D :wink:

if it is still greenish do not smoke it yet...it has to be completly brown and oily before usage....if your not shure let the pot stand outside for 15 minutes after the purge...

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
so what ur sayin is Im good to go?!! brown & oily is exactly what I got...guess Ill have to toke a bowl for you bro...thanks..Peace

- Z

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Zeus, those buds look like Big Bud to me... lil ones are looking good, looking forward to seeing em flower out. Take care man.

B/R

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Thanks BR...

Hello Sir, HOT as fuck, HUH??!!!

Anyhow, the babies are startin to really take off now, and they got their first dose of veg nutes yesterday, so they hsould be happy as little piggy's in shit!!LOL..

Also, all the new beans have sprouted up nice and are already on their 2nd set of leaves!!! Only problem is, I forgot to label the new babies, so I have NO idea what is what...Guess we'll find out later when they start to flower...Alls I know is I got 2 CT, 2 PC, 2 Mongrel and 4 bagseed...Whatever...Peace all, pics tonite..

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:wave:...Whats up y'all??!!! :joint:

Happy 4th of July to everyone :jump: :jump:
Just a quick update on the babies. They seem to be takin well to the lite nutes, and are taking off...One PC especially is out-vigoring the rest, maybe a keeper!!!LOL
The new babies are lookin great & green, 9/10 popped & are healthy as can be... :rasta:
So, on to the pics...got the day off tomorrow, so im gonna take the wife to see some fireworks...supposed to be the best in the west!!!?Peace all, and enjoy the pics...

Laters...:wave:

- Z

E

EatShitake

Happy Independence Day Zeus! May your seedlings grow up to be good little freedom-lovers and not bad evil-doers! :biglaugh:

:joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:rasta: RM
:rasta: Sammet
:rasta: Shitake.....

Hey guys, thanks for comin by on such a BIG holiday!!! :jump:

Happy 4th to all of you as well, and thanks for the comments, its always nice to come back online & find that my buds have replied...Peace guys...

- Z :joint: :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
Hey BR...just a quick little update...the babies got a tie-down tonite, so Im hoping that will hasten there growth a bit...they always seem to like bein tied down!!LOL The newer babies look great and will go under the 250 soon enuf!!!Peace all

- Z

ZeusOGrefugee

Veteran
:jump: Hello all...hope u all had a good weekend...Just some quick pics of the babies...They ALL seem to be takin welll to the lst, annd have grown back up and about a half inch in a day!!!They are finally green again and doin well :rasta:
The newer babies are doin great as well, and will be transplanted in a week or so, then under the 250...I finally got a good germ rate and very healthy babies so Im lookin forward to this next round..Lots of PC, CT & Mongrel!!!Thanx again Core...On to the pics...Peace guys...

Hmmmm I seem to have lost some pics!!!Damn servers.... :bashhead:

Peace

- Z

Latest posts

Latest posts