What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seeds- The Vision ( Ohio Lemon G x Do-si-do)

EvergreenState

picture.php

EvergreenState

The Vision is very flavorful, very fragrant and very potent. I attribute the great smells and flavors not only to the genetics but to the LED'S, the nutrients and the fact that I fed them only once for the final 6 weeks. They drank plain water down the home stretch and used up all of their nutrients. Lets the flavors shine through.
Successful grow, nice smoke and a whole bunch of seeds to play with and find something special. Happy trails.
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
At least a couple hundred seeds so far. I'm harvesting seeds as I use bud, so I've probably used up about an 1/8th of the bud. I'm guessing I'll end up with about 5-7 hundred seeds, maybe more. I can't believe what people charge for seeds.
I had 2 very modestly sized plants and I'm going to get maybe 700 or more seeds. If I had about 10 good size seeded plants, I'd have probably 5 thousand or more seeds. That selling seeds gig is a good gig if you can get it.
View Image

I said the same exact thing the first couple times I made seeds. Sure to get started in the game, it costs some money. But once you're up and going it puts things into perspective. You can literally make 1000's of seeds in a super small space.

Thing is getting to that point where you can dedicate space to making seeds. But once you are there, you see just how much some of these companies are robbing people. Then really it's not even the guys making the seeds. It's the guys who run the seedbanks who are making out. Getting paid for essentially doing nothing. And yes I know there's lot's of work involved in the seedbank world. But anyone can be trained to do that job. Making quality seeds isn't something just anyone can do.. Can lots of people, yes. But not everyone.

EvergreenState

Thanks for the compliment Badfishy.
DTOG I've made seeds several times in the past. It always amazes me though how many seeds you get. If you filled a 4×4 tent with seeded plants, you could easily get thousands of seeds.
As far as what seed banks charge, I guess it's a case of charging what the market will bear. In the past when there was a very limited number of seed banks, the banks could gouge the shit out of people because there was hardly any competition.
Now with quite a few really good seed banks in the states, the competition is pretty tough and for the most part, prices are pretty good. Of course there are still some seed producers whose seed packs are outrageously priced but there are so many great seed producers whose seed packs sell for good prices, that they are going to either force other producers to lower their prices or go out of business.
Fabulous time really to be buying seeds. Mind boggling choices on offer and really great quality seeds available from many places. I would have never believed 10 years ago that I'd ever be able to drive 45 minutes and legally buy as many seeds as I could afford but today I can do that. I can also go online and order as many seeds as I want from many different banks. These are the good old days.

EvergreenState

This is what happens when the state gets involved in anything.

This is what happens when the state gets involved in anything.

The state of Oregon wanted to control the marijuana business and they have. They have also totally fucked it up.
No surprise to me at all. My state of Washington also fucked it up. I'm sure the state of California will have equal success.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2018/04/...mers-are-left-with-mountains-of-unwanted-bud/
Why do people want to keep putting faith in governments? They fuck up everything they touch. You want as small a government as possible. Hell look at the federal government, 20 trillion dollars in debt. People you better wake the fuck up before it's too late. Stop trusting governments, they don't know what they are doing!

EvergreenState

Sensi Star Review

Sensi Star Review

I picked up an eighth (3.5 grams) today at one of the shops in my hometown. First time I've smoked the Star.
I love the look of it. A nice,tight, dense bud and great trichome coverage. Great diesel, lemon oil smell; especially when you break it up. Great!
The high is a massive body high. Clear headed, functional, unless you do a heavy dose and then it is total couch lock. The pain killing body effect is a, curl up in a comfy bed with clean sheets and pillow cases and heavy blankets on a cold night after a long day kind of sweet relaxation. Really surprising how clear headed and functional it is with moderate doses. Higher doses, forget it. You're done. Still pretty clear headed but the body component is so heavy that your motivation for doing anything, other than sinking to the bottom of a sofa cushion, is nil.
Easy to see why this strain is considered a classic. Hats off to the grower. Some of the producers are doing a great job. In Washington I'm always leery of buying pot from stores based on the state's poor insecticide testing program but I'm running low on my stash because I can't grow for awhile; trying to sell the house, so I gave this store a shot. The Sensi Star looks like a great product, smell was great, taste was fair and effects were great.
The Sensi Star is a great, cleared headed, powerful indica. Still great after all of these years.:biggrin:
picture.php

EvergreenState

Picked up an 8th of the Platinum Girl Scout Cookies tonight. I'm really enjoying this. The grower is a local grower and he only sells this premium line in my county. I'm a fortunate son.
This stuff is great. Tastes great, smells piney and lemon with a pretty strong fragrance. Smokes smooth and is potent.
TJ'S is the name of the grower and he did
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
a great job.

EvergreenState

Enjoying this beautiful, mid 70'sF., nice breeze, low humidity, midspring evening in SW Washington, USA. This is a photo taken fron my deck, smoking White Gorilla Bubble Hash .
picture.php

EvergreenState

We all enjoy smoking fine herb.:dance013: You owe it to yourself to experiment by smoking fine tobacco leaf. I love to smoke cigars, oh yeah they get you high and my favorite brand is Arturo Fuente. If you want a long lasting, mellow smoke that will put you in a mellow, contemplative mood, try the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic. You will get a couple hours of mellow, quiet meditation, with a nicotine buzz and great flavor. Drinking some Concha Y Toro Pinot Gregio with the cigar will complete your trip.
picture.php

EvergreenState

Look at this artistic, beautiful band my favorite cigar maker puts on his cigars. This is what marijuana companies need to aspire to do. Instead of putting leftover scraps in joints and selling them for cheap in stores, they need to put ground up upper level buds in joints and put an artistic band around the joints. Raise the game and show the premium nature of your finest product.
The best growers have the goods. Show them off and represent the highest quality they have to offer! They are premium! Show it at the highest level. Put an artistic band around your best product in a joint and show the world just how good you are.
We already have the best product the world has to offer. Be proud and show it.
picture.php