What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landrace genetic projects

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am currently selecting plants from landrace seeds obtained in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh to work with alongside a Filipino (female that bleeds red due to high anthocynanin levels) and Chocolate Thai keepers that were previously selected from landrace seed stock.

I will be detailing these projects in my True Canna Genetics forum here at ICMag and will also keep this thread updated (although in less detail).

Please feel free to throw up any pics you have for comparison and ask any questions you may have.

Peace

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
A lot of respect for doin this mang. Can u give some info on the chocolate thai???? Any pics????

T

Teddybrae

Filipinos are Male. Filipinas are Female. (Aren't they, Gypsy?)

CannaZen

Genetics from a muslim country near south east asia sounds hot

Yo! where did you obtain Bangladeshi seeds?

Why not share them in their pure form instead of diluting them through hybridization? They're precariously rare.

grayeyes

Good point, CannaZen. We should be keeping this not mutilating it.

Responsible husbandry. C'mon, do we need this conversation from the 16th century? This is the 21st century.

Hello?

CannaZen

I don't want to be crass Sorry, Regardless of seed sharing I am interested to see updates on your breeding project. Goodluck! :)