What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HGO Bud Pics

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've posted anything, mainly because of government surveillance aka the snoopers bill! These days I'm hidden behind a VPN and TOR to keep things under the radar.

Here's a lil grow that I've got going on, 4kw, 6 per 1k, rolling into their 8th week now. I have them on 13/11 photoperiod, been doing this for a few years now on the advice of Ganja Baba and I see a hell of a difference, it adds an extra week but they bulk up a lot heavier...only for use on indica dominate strains though.

I'm growing, Heath Robinsons cut of Chiesel (Cheese x Sour Diesel IBL) aka Big Yielding Cut Chiesel, & a very nice Super Lemon Haze cut that is a quick finisher. The room is currently at 8 weeks flower and so far the SLH is ripening up nicely, she's currently being flushed and will be pulled next Saturday. The Chiesel is showing no signs as of yet of ripening lol, she's just bulking & bulking away...she's usually done in 10 weeks but with the extra hour of light each day I think she will go to 11 weeks, some FAT buds of her in that room, not my first time growing her but my first time seeing her yield this much. Plants have been super cropped and trained, coco/perlite mix, fed 5x per day, drain to waste.

8 Weeks Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Been hopin you were OK bro....Rough bein a criminal when so many folks enjoy legal cultivation these days and take it for granted....

1 of the few reasons that forced me into an early retirement ....Folks don`t realize how blessed they are in Medville....anyways....

Always the picture of health with your girls bro , had that same Chiesel pheno back in the day pumpin out the gpws.....ahhhh....the good `ol days.....regardless....

Gladta see yas still strokin and prospering....Stay safe and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hello.
Great to see you back online.Your breaking records with the Chisel wow looks loaded man.
And You always know how to make them hazes glisten with trics. Wicked Growing skills man.

Wishing you All the best!

super grow hgo ive been watching your grows your a real pro im in ireland myself up near the boder im growing myself with 4 1000w s in a shipping container the humidity is challenging but plenty of air movement works well ...whats that chisel strain is it good im doing slh and ex cheese at the min also some power plant and incredible bulk for next round ,,ok my man take care happy growing stay frostie and safe :)

serious grow hgo wat do u expect to yield of that looks amazing bro is that grow from seed or clone ...i get it hard to get clones cause i stick to myself and dont know any other growers love that chisel she looks unreal oh how long is your feeds and wat size of pots ...take care and stay safe peace:)

jahshaka

looks dank g! that cut of lemon haze looks the bizz. Not airy and shit like mine. that chiesel is quite the yielder... me likey!