What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Professor P's Macro thread

professor p

Veteran
Good to see ya here P. Nice pics as always. Keep em coming.

Thank you!! More to come very soon my friend :D

hey Prof. =)

sad u were rejected in POTM July - com´on post some epic pic for august to nominate on ;-)

That's ok Bob, I'm not really the competition type ;) I enjoy watching, but not competing.

hey pro p, i didn't see the pic of the trich's over flowing...i think it may have been your ssh...
imma catch me a salmon as soon as i get the coin...
mm aka brimck
hey bro, nice to see ya!.. Lemme check on that one.. SSH f2? :)

Cheers

OLDproLg

Veteran
SHINE BROTHER P SHINE!!!!!!!

Glad ya popped over here man,
a SMASHING SHOOOOOOOOOOOW.
Lg

professor p

Veteran
unless which kind of guy u r, it´s the POTM and atm i c your pics there.

:tiphat:

bb
Haha... I just looked at the POTM thread and my photo was there. Oh, the irony! :laughing:

SHINE BROTHER P SHINE!!!!!!!

Glad ya popped over here man,
a SMASHING SHOOOOOOOOOOOW.
Lg

What's up man!? Hope your summer is going good and not TOO hot.. I'm sure it's hot though. Lol

Thanks for stopping thru Lg!
Nice to see familiar faces ;)

Cheers

MR_Falcon

Veteran
Here's a seeded Oregon Afghani.. Huckleberry Kush v3 tests coming soon!!

View Image[/quote]
Man, I love the Or. afghani. Puts out such thick blankets of trichs, it reminds me of a uniform forest. Just awesome.:tiphat:

professor p

Veteran
picture.php

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
@professor p Just beautiful photagraphy and specimens I must say :bow:

I was wondering does it take a lot of skill to work the mpe-65 or do you get the hang of it quickly? i assume your using a flash ring as well?

Cant wait to try some Dynasty Genetics. May have to try them all theylook so tasty :yummy:

BayBHuey :lurk:

professor p

Veteran
@professor p Just beautiful photagraphy and specimens I must say :bow:

I was wondering does it take a lot of skill to work the mpe-65 or do you get the hang of it quickly? i assume your using a flash ring as well?

Cant wait to try some Dynasty Genetics. May have to try them all theylook so tasty :yummy:

BayBHuey :lurk:

Thanks BayBHuey!

Well, the Mpe-65 was fairly easy to get the hang of because I was shoothing macro for about 8yrs with nikon previously, so it helped to drastically cut the learning curve... If you've done macro work in the past this lens is good, otherwise I'd suggest the 100mm/IS macro for canon...

I'm using a canon MT-24EX flash along with other lighting. ;)
Also, a sturdy tripod, geared head and focus rail really help with precision.

Cheers

marrdogg

Veteran
??? You don't believe in buying beans?? What the fuck?

Yeah you heard it right, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN BUYING BEANS, PERIOD! Now that that's out the way let me explain. Every single strain every single cut I have ever received was not purchased. And yes I have played with a lot of the exclusive strains and never came out the pocket for none. If I knew you you would never have to pay me for any seed or cut ever. I do not believe in selling them either. That's just me and the circles I move around I guess your circle treats you just like a consumer and charge. This shit grows on trees I do not harbor, my 2¢

professor p

Veteran
Thanks for your input Marrdogg, I'm sure many of us are from different areas, times, cultures and upbringings.. So of course, we may have different opinions and I respect that. :D

This thread is dedicated for macro shots, so I will stick to that topic. No offense, but I'd appreciate if we did not discuss seed sales in this thread. I know people get banned for this, and I enjoy you all, so please respect my request :D

Much love to you all!!

SSH F2 ... Super long trichs ;)
picture.php

marrdogg

Veteran
Thanks for your input Marrdogg, I'm sure many of us are from different areas, times, cultures and upbringings.. So of course, we may have different opinions and I respect that. :D

This thread is dedicated for macro shots, so I will stick to that topic. No offense, but I'd appreciate if we did not discuss seed sales in this thread. I know people get banned for this, and I enjoy you all, so please respect my request :D

Much love to you all!!

SSH F2 ... Super long trichs ;)
View Image
Understood, now let's see those pics!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yeah you heard it right, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN BUYING BEANS, PERIOD! Now that that's out the way let me explain. Every single strain every single cut I have ever received was not purchased. And yes I have played with a lot of the exclusive strains and never came out the pocket for none. If I knew you you would never have to pay me for any seed or cut ever. I do not believe in selling them either. That's just me and the circles I move around I guess your circle treats you just like a consumer and charge. This shit grows on trees I do not harbor, my 2¢

Were do you think those cuttings came from?? :tree: SL

Latest posts

Latest posts