What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

belleswell

Verrrry nice flowers indeed. Is that the Skunkmaster Flex cut (most popular) or the other Chem Cookies/GMO cut I have seen here in MI (popped from a pack here)?

I believe this was from some cuts a friend got here in our State. He recently switched to this strain. When he finished his first run with it and was telling me things like "best he's ever had", I was still a month away from finishing mine from some cuts he had given me. His words were high praise indeed considering his knowledge and experience with growing medicinally. I love the aroma. Very unique.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Cantharellus

so now that michigan is legal are there any places to buy clones ? PM will do f you don't want to put it out for all to see.

belleswell

so now that michigan is legal are there any places to buy clones ? PM will do f you don't want to put it out for all to see.

Not that I'm aware of yet although a few opened up for recreational use and I had to stop into one in the northern part of the state, just to see what the hype was. The local news was making a big deal about how many people had showed up after driving from a few counties away just to be able to buy some legally, and also mentioned the brisk business and running low on product.

They wanted to copy my drivers license to be able to buy? Is that part of the new law? I understand carding someone for age, and to insure one is from our state, but photocopying my drivers license. Nope. I had to walk out before my blood pressure went through the roof. I have bought seeds from Sensible seeds successfully, BOG *thanks BOG, and Great Lakes Genetics here in our state as well. Thanks DB and Tony.

But the key for me is having a friend with cuts who has been instrumental in teaching me. I hope that a slew of recreational shops open where one could get cuts , * without the medical card, along with the latest and greatest varieties. More businesses equals lower prices.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

selected in lansing, 313clones in detroit, genotype in AA. probably more if you search IG cause they dont advertise here...

oh, none of those stores are legal, no state legal clone adult use nurseries yet if ever...

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
They wanted to copy my drivers license to be able to buy? Is that part of the new law? I understand carding someone for age, and to insure one is from our state, but photocopying my drivers license. Nope. I had to walk out before my blood pressure went through the roof. I have bought seeds from Sensible seeds successfully, BOG *thanks BOG, and Great Lakes Genetics here in our state as well. Thanks DB and Tony.
When I bought weed in Denver, same thing. You have to give them your drivers license through a glass slot before you can even enter the waiting room. They had my license for the whole time I was in the dispensary, and then gave it back to me on my way out.