What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

¶¶ Perpetual grow, multistrain journals ¶¶

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
after the harvest, the hole that will create, will insert these two Vanilla Kush, selected phenotype Sativa (celery purple). when you rub the stem, hands the smell of Afghan hash ... encouraging ...
In this way I get my therapeutic culture, grown in organic soil and in the next round I can devote myself to plants which are not kush.
I plant the seeds of "Moby Dick", some of Soma (I have not decided which) also will plant some bean "Jack Herer" and April when they are ready, I smoke for the anniversary of his death .... Rest in peace ... Jack

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is the new part of the flowering room. Second week of flowering:
As I said, this cycle is in organic soil
Greetings to all our brothers in grass ..

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After treatment with Ripen with dosage 3ml/litre, the hydroponic system has shot with only water ro, for five days. Today at the end of the hours of darkness, the plants were harvested.

Attachments

• Bloom colr.jpg
    Bloom colr.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 16
  • Bloom color.jpg
    Bloom color.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Aquafarm.jpg
    Aquafarm.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 15

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The trichomes are milky, some are more brown, I cut next week, but unfortunately, the deadline to participate in the cup ...

Attachments

• Tricomi.jpg
    Tricomi.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Tricomi 60x.jpg
    Tricomi 60x.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 15
  • Cured.jpg
    Cured.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 16

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In addition, if the taster officer says that you can ...... you can! :biggrin:
Stay tuned for the update flowering room, and smoke report.

Attachments

• Assaggiatrice.jpg
    Assaggiatrice.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 13

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looking good man! I'm amazed to see no comments from anyone. You got nice pics! (and plants, of course.)

Good luck! :joint:

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good man! I'm amazed to see no comments from anyone. You got nice pics! (and plants, of course.)

Good luck! :joint:

thanks man, I'm tasting right now ... damn kush with intense cerebral effect.
:beat-dead

I'm looking at the new bloom. Black phenotype and celery purple phenotype. It promises to be a resinous flowering ..

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All in light soil mix with bat guano. 11 litre pots. Differents strain. Ripening stages set.

Switch to "super lumen"

and goooo!

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I decided the next cycle .. with some brushed, I would like to produce some seeds. .
These are the strain

blue satellite 2.2 (spice of life)
Sticky icky GONZO#2 (reservoir)
Unknow (Soma)

any advice is appreciated ..

Attachments

• 20130124_124241.jpg
    20130124_124241.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20130124_124207.jpg
    20130124_124207.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20130124_124229.jpg
    20130124_124229.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 15

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for what concerns GONZO # 2 should be cross between:
SSSC basic 5x pure hindu kush

Lineage strain:
SSSC BASIC 5= unknow indica created in 1985/86 by Super Sativa Seeds Club.The Basic 5 is a variety which has been cultivated successfully in Holland for quite some years and which has demonstrated it's value very well in indoor growing as well as in outdoorgrowing. The Basic 5 is small, solid and thick-set Indica plant with heavy buds, covered plentifully with resin. So, suited very well for indoor growing, the high is extremely heavy.

This strain and has been crossed with Skunk # 1 to create M39 also called Legendary Skunk # 1:
M39Skunk 1, a real winner, crossed with the Basic 5. The Basic 5 is a variety which has been cultivated successfully in Holland for quite some years and which has demonstrated it's value very well in indoor growing as well as in outdoorgrowing.The female Basic 5, which proved to be the best during commercial cultivating, has been chosen by us to be the seed-mother for this hybrid. The Basic 5 is small, solid and thick-set Indica plant with heavy buds, covered plentifully with resin. So, suited very well for indoor growing, the high is extremely heavy.This hybrid assures excellent results for both, indoor and outdoor growing. Using the plantlet method, an indoor yield of 2000 grammes per sq. meter is possible. The yield outdoors depends fully on the growing method employed. A few large plants provide fine crop, while more small plants give a better yield.

Hindu Kush Ibl = pure kush from sensi

Lineage strain:
This pure Indica seed-strain originates in the Hindu Kush - a mountain range that has been home to legendary cannabis varieties for centuries. Since being brought to the west, these seeds have been selectively bred over many generations, always within their own gene-pool.

Attachments

• 20130124_124207.jpg
    20130124_124207.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 14

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
regarding the "Blue Satellite 2.2", this is a fucking strain, spectacular ..
Lineage genetics:

Blue Berry Sativa (f4)=
It`s a. Strain Floral Line x Floral Line by DJ SHORT

x

Sweet tooth (bx2)=
Sweet Pink Grapefruit of 1995 by Steve x. Original Blue Berry f1 by DJ SHORT

The male was selected for its dark purpling and resin content. Surprisingly this F2 is yielding a fairly homogenous crop. All purple by harvest. The same uplifting fragrance and high. Beautiful plants and buds. Dark green and huge, the leaves are unmistakable. Hard to believe it is illegal almost everywhere.*Breeder Steve: These four releases are the latest in The Joint Project line I have done with DJ Short. The male Blue Satellite #2 that was used, was very dark purple and exhibited the necessary sugar daddy characteristics.Indoor flowering 8 weeks

I looked around and saw excellent work with this strain.
I'm hoping for some advice, photo.... or comment ..

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Satellite 2.2 / Gonzo #2 / Unknow (Soma)

Blue Satellite 2.2 / Gonzo #2 / Unknow (Soma)

The seeds are in the house..

Attachments

• Germ..jpg
    Germ..jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 13

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pix from flowering room...

Pix from flowering room...

Vanilla Kush and v.k. Pheno sativo

Attachments

• Pheno kush.jpg
    Pheno kush.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Pheno sativo.jpg
    Pheno sativo.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 15

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice dude.. looks like its coming out good.

thanks man, I'll take to mature as much as possible. I appreciate the properties of phenotype kush indico,good kush I got these seeds from 2009, when he won the cannabis cup. I started the flush of two weeks, the first with the addition of "final solution" and the second with just water. At nine weeks, harvest ..

Sativa phenotype seems mature in about ten weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts