What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

¶¶ Perpetual grow, multistrain journals ¶¶

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone! icmag friends, to simplify things, I decided to
create a unique diary of cultivation, in the international forum, to receive advice in the case of need ... .I grow many years ago but I've never been part of a forum ... for me is an honor to have the chance to share this passion with you. in the rooms there are now hybrid mostly Indica strains (kush my medicine ..). These strains help me a lot in health problems.
I have two medium sized grow box, use the smallest (60x60x140) for
the vegetative stage and the largest (100 x100 x 200) for
flowering stage. This system allows me to produce "material" for personal
medical use, in «perpetual mode» .
Now in the small box are vegetating six plants for four weeks. In the flowering box are six plants, three in "idroponic active system" and three in organic soil. I hope to find time to post photos and to set up in this day.
All is invited to my gardens, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vegetative box

vegetative box

In this moment i ave a three different strains in the vegetative room, two is kush genetics and one is northern light genetic. They are grown in soil in pots 3.6 liters. the ground is kind of light, I added perlite and zeolite. The plants ever received fertilizers during irrigation and are at four weeks after germination. The PH is 6,3 and EC is 800.
One kush ave a problem... is strange because but it would seem a overfert. It is possible that a deficiency?
Post pix...:thank you:

Attachments

• 20121218_134510.jpg
    20121218_134510.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20121218_134536.jpg
    20121218_134536.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 15

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LAST WEEK PIX

LAST WEEK PIX

SET UP "GROW"
LIGHT SOURCE: 1x cfl 125w 6400k' + 2x36w t2 6500k'
FAN: aspirator mm100 115m3/h

SET UP "BLOOM"
LIGHT SOURCE: 1x hps 430w 2100k'
FAN: Aspirator regolable 125mm min.185m3/h max 285m3/h whit sonda.
CLip fan 15w + fan three speed oscillant.
Carbon filter 125mm

Updates whit new foto ( current situation ) in this days....
:thank you:

B

BasementGrower

have a kush right now that has some weird as shit that sends all diff shades of green to the fan leaves.. but the buds arent affected at all.. just fan leaves.. i upped my micro nutes.. and added calmag and so far the problem seemed to go away..

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CIAO MUNGIO

CIAO MUNGIO

Nice lovekush!

what's up? This is my diary "anti-prohibitionist" `will manage all my work in this thread. I'm happy if you follow me in this "continuos cycle". Soon will insert strains interesting .... did you see the little problem that I have? I hope it's nothing to worry about ... What do you think?

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
have a kush right now that has some weird as shit that sends all diff shades of green to the fan leaves.. but the buds arent affected at all.. just fan leaves.. i upped my micro nutes.. and added calmag and so far the problem seemed to go away..

I understand, the some kush are very sensitive. have you seen the burning of those in bloom and the little problem of those in apical vegetative? What do you think?
P.S. I am following your garden 3600W ... What happened to you? look forward to your update.

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bloom room

bloom room

In the bloom garden:
Three plants are in system idroponic active, PH 6,0 EC 1400.
Are at the fourth week (31* day) I'm going to start adding PK 13/14 to a quarter of the dose. They start throwing out resin .... I like that!

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hello guys....

We are at the start of the fifth week of flowering! I increased the EC level to 1464. The pH is 6.1. The temperature of the water is 18.2 degrees. In this latter topping, I added 1/4 dose of PK 13-14 and 2 drops of Super Vit (multivitamin / growth hormone stimulator). Would seem to go quite well ... I wish you all, a green Christmas and a happy new year!

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning everyone ... well past the holidays ?
Updating the situation. In the flowering room there are several genetic and different stages of flowering

These are the oldest plants, those in the hydroponic system active "AquaFarm" are now beginning the sixth week of flowering. Now beginning to swell (thankfully) starting to worry .. In the last filling I added "PK 13-14" at a dose of two milliliters per liter of water. The pH is 5.98 and the EC is 1763.

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the part of the young flowering room. Some plants are the first week of flowering other to the second and third to the other, depending on the geniologia. All of these are in soil in pots of 11 liters. The pH is between 6.2 and 6.4 and EC is between 1050 and 1200, again depending on the geniologia.

See you later...

B

BasementGrower

I understand, the some kush are very sensitive. have you seen the burning of those in bloom and the little problem of those in apical vegetative? What do you think?
P.S. I am following your garden 3600W ... What happened to you? look forward to your update.

sorry guys about the update i know i been slacking.. but i actually got a stomach bug on xmas eve an was sick for about 5 days.. and before that we were running around doing are xmas shopping and trimming the harvest. lol.. been so busy.. i been taking pictures .. just havent been able to get to my computer to upload them.. i been using the Tablet to come on the site here and there.

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry guys about the update i know i been slacking.. but i actually got a stomach bug on xmas eve an was sick for about 5 days.. and before that we were running around doing are xmas shopping and trimming the harvest. lol.. been so busy.. i been taking pictures .. just havent been able to get to my computer to upload them.. i been using the Tablet to come on the site here and there.

hello my friend, I hope you're okay now. Thanks for stopping by, I'm happy. I await your photos... see you soon

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found the problem ... this going to slow in bloom it is because my instruments were recalibrated .... I did this, I re-measured the solution of AquaFarm ... PH 5.26 EC 1073. I immediately administered nutrition (tripack ghe) and added PK13-14. now I have to wait and make sure that the pH has been raised up to 5.7 / 5.8.
Stay tuned....:tumbleweed:

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

These are the pens I use, I have changed recently. How much time must pass between a cleaning and other?

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
overview flowering room

Today begins with the oldest plants, the sixth week of bloom.In these days I gradually raised the pH is that Ec. Now things are going well, the flowers are inflated quickly ... magic of hydroponics?

ZOOOOM

the old and the new "levers"

see you soon
:thank you:

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beginning of the seventh week flowering

Beginning of the seventh week flowering

what's up guys, the system AquaFarm goes to the end of flowering, in the last two days the plants have absorbed much food. In the coming days I change the solution in the tank, I put RO water and ripen for 5/7 days. Control the maturation and do the flushing for 4/6 days
Some photos
R.S7*
The odors of flowers are pure kush, refined, earthy but with a touch of sour lemon ... The branches are full of gems hard and compact.

P.Afghane x Kush
The flowers have the classic scent of kush but adds a strong, sweet aftertaste.

Stay tuned for updated rest room ..

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More P.Afghane x Kush

More P.Afghane x Kush

It's nice to see the difference in the "construction" of the flowers ..