What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Danish Diesel

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hey hey... this is my Danish Diesel ( Sour diesel ibl x Sour diesel ibl) from zen seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

Seeded with a sister DD.... seeds are almost done so i guess another week will do it.

Very sticky and stinky.... ranging from sour goodness to a slight pine...

peace

icetoker

youngbuck1986

damn man that looks real nasty. i have a pack of these in the fridge ur makin me want to pop a few of them. how long did they flower for?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks bro!

Those are seeded and i am in no doubt that they will yield much more sensimilla style.....
I am not 100% sure but they went about 11-12 weeks ( could have gone down in 9-10 weeks but due to late pollenation i let them go longer.

I have tryed a small sample the other day. Very potent sativa high...actually made me paranoid for the first time in years heheheheheh and that´s a good thing. Taste reminded me of some N.Y.C.D. i got a couple of years ago, but with a slightly more sour-ness in it.

Nice job you guys @ Zen seeds.... thumbs up!!!

icetoker

youngbuck1986

ahh yea man u got me pumped on these seeds now. I grabbed a few other things from zen seeds got a lot of good hybrids. Id get goin on that DD but im mainly restricted to outdoors and i dont kno if theyd finish on time. They r def at the top of my list to sprout tho fur sure

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I know that it didn´t finish here in denmark last summer in paddis garden so it depends on where you live i guess.

But i reccomend it for indoor....... especially as a cheap n´ good alternative for the more expensive diesels out there.

peace

icetoker

blackone

Veteran
Nice man! I'm getting a bit confused if there are 2 strains called Danish Diesel... The one you're growing that is Sour Diesel IBL and then this one from Sadhu Seeds that's supposed to be an outdoor plant... I hope someone who knows more about that place could clarify this.

INFOKORT FOR : Original Danish Diesel
One grower, brought some Danish sativa seeds for the State of New York in the mid 90s, and crossed them with some original Diesel clones he got from a local breeder. Original diesel is one of the most popular and commercial strains in the United States. In early 2009, the last of these seeds were grown, and a cutting ended up at our breeding facility in Spain, who then the feminised it. This hybrid grows extremely well in nordic climate because of its short flowering and its resistance to fungal attack in a cool and humid climate. The plant is easy to grow and make delightful compact and heavy flowers. This variety is a must for the outdoor grower if taste is an important factor. It is also good to grow indoors.

Genetics: Diesel # 1 x Danish sativa
Species: Feminized hybrid
Type: Mostly sativa
Flowering period: 7-8 weeks
Harvest date: 1-15 September
THC Content: High
CBD Content: Low
Cultivation environment: Inside / Out
Characteristics: Classic Diesel smell and taste of citrus / tangerine

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Interesting blackone.... i would like to try that one outdoors!!

I do not know which cut they used for the DD but it looks very sativa dom to me ( as i chose mine from 30+ plants, the most squat ones)

thanks for the info bro!!

icetoker

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Almoast ready for the jars...1-2 days more and then in they go!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smoked a tester last night:dance013: fucked me up big time!!! and what a diesel taste with a hint of sourness :jump: oh and i testet it again just now and im equally fucked as last night. God damn it.. have to get 3 of my kids from the school/kindergarten now and take them to soccer practice:blowbubbles: wish me luck:tiphat:

icetoker

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Very beautiful plants.You did a great job.I hope they turn out good and powerful for you.

What ended up being the dry weight?

Ludo

You did it again bro.....!!! Nice pics with the purple background...!!! But they sure looked lovely when still alive:dance013:

Thumbs up for ZEN-Seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ludo

And thanks for the help/trip yesterday....!!! I'm gonne be F%¤#ed UP the whole day..............:jump:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Thanks guys :)

Yes ludo, we were fucked up after those concentrates yesterday...... i felt like the duke on raw ether in the grocery store heheheheheheheh. LOL yes it seem like you´ll be screwed all day from that heap of gold!!!! Awesome bubble bro!!

Yes Zen seeds deserve a big round up of applause for this one........killer weed!

peace

icetoker

Ronni

i envy you for those plants. i remember the dansk diesel seeds being offered at quite a reasonable price back then, but i didn't get them. well other good stuff out there too.

Last edited: