What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

{Amaranthine Amalgamation}

R

Re51n8

playin catch up

playin catch up

previous pics,,, will get recent ones up soon. busy busy busy.

White Skunk ~ veg. day 7

Crimea Blue ~ veg. day 20

LA Woman ~ veg. day 20

Bubble Cheese ~ veg. day 20

R

Re51n8

Purple Wreck ~ The last two clones cut @ fd62...

Moby Dick ~ One clone cut before cutting the whole forest down! fd66.

R

Re51n8

the noobs on fd4

the noobs on fd4

all of them placed to flower on the first of the month...

White Skunk ~ fd4... was only vegged for 20 days...

Crimea Blue ~ fd4... vegged for 33 days...

LA Woman ~ fd4... vegged for 33 days...

Bubble Cheese ~ fd4... vegged for 33 days...

Purple Wreck ~ fd4 clone. She was vegged for atleast two weeks...

R

Re51n8

and then...

and then...

Purple Wreck ~ older clones on fd24.

Trainwreck ~ These last 4 clones have been chopped on fd73... colas then popcorn. lol.

:ying:

R

Re51n8

purp wreck nugs

purp wreck nugs

Purple Wreck ~ some dried 'n' cured nugs... they have a wonderful and eminent smell, translates amazingly to flavor... but the high is not as potent as the rest. Pretty clear headed, motivational high accompanied with grape/berry lingering scents. It makes up in taste and deliciousness what it lacks in strength. I didn't manicure much of the leaves because they were all covered in trichomes and not much weight.

R

Re51n8

fd83

fd83

Kandy Kush ~ two more clones cut and harvested on flower day 83... awesome bud structure on these plants, probably the biggest producer out of all of my plants. They do not like standing upright on themselves when this top heavy :) the flowers dry pretty quick too. They develop a nasty stench when thrown into cure.

R

Re51n8

Flower day 15 for the new seed run... they have also been up-potted into slightly bigger containers.

White Skunk ~ turns out she's a girl. growth caught up fast to the rest of the gang once put to flower.

Crimea Blue ~ ok

LA Woman ~ I am liking her twisted leaves, much like the Purple Wreck's...

Bubble Cheese ~ the fastest growing, and tallest. starves for light, crookneck cola.

R

Re51n8

un mes despues

un mes despues

The four noobs, all on flower day 30 today!

White Skunk

Crimea Blue

LA Woman

Bubble Cheese

Two Kandy Kush clones on flower day 70....

I will get some bud nug photos up of the prior harvest's soon...

:wave: