What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

when you dont have water in your house yet, pex manifold, filters, & lines should be in this week, & you need to mix out medium.

you become... a gucci grower
my water gucci.
:laughing:

each 33 gal can gets:

5 kilo coco
6 gallon gucci spring water w/ fish & kelp emulsions
20 lb castings
1/2 bale of promix

U

useless.gardens

its on!
transplant fever.

live to love & love to live !!

to have my hands back in coco/promix is the shizz !!!

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

i filled up a few containers with a promix & castings combo.

then i did 3 with promix at the bottom (40%) and my mix at the top (60%).

my mix is way more silky. but, i really like the porosity of the promix. some good shit for sure.

afghan kush , platinum fire og, and deconocida kush.

the desconocida kush (spanish for unknown kush) is a one & done. have to tap into those beans some more. just not now.

my next cracka cracka gonna be a bodhi hells angel og cross. gotta have some b-man in the garden.

still got 2 platinum fire in the 2x2 along with 2 @ nothern lights blueberry.

U

useless.gardens

early xmas for me.

vape was sent to me by boundless (free) to make up for the piece of shit CFC i bought. still feel pain from having a tumor removed from my jawline in july. was a nice way to make up for a badly designed vape i purchased from them.

(baller) 10ml glass pipette & the florakleen... well i bought that for me.

im my own stoner secret santa.

beans... came with the cuts.

what did you say?

U

useless.gardens

ogkb
guava stardawg
gg4
true cut of og kush (best og cut out there imo)
the cheese, suicide cut
wedding cake
irene

...to name a few.

got 12 strains in all.

& to my man... you the man. THE best stoner christmas EVER !!!!

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

i let the cuts soak in plain (gucci spring) water with a little liquid kelp for two days before moving to the next step.

personally, soon as they land, i like to scrape & re-trim the stem & snip the leaves back.

since this blessing was sent overnight, cuts look super already. my rooting rate has always been 98%+ so i expect success with these sexy ladies.

100% certain the guava (not shown) gonna be the first plant i flower. cut came in a solo & looks ready to rock out. gonna put it in a 12x12 container and run it through a 4x4 screen... scrog style.

Last edited:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
It is all coming together....

Really like your coco/promix/organics approach.

Let that Guava rip and get one under your belt. Going to feel so, sooo good.

U

useless.gardens

just transplanted the guava into a 4gal 12x12 container.

um yes. greenery. tons of fun. and that sort of thing.

im in the garden, buck ass naked, with a unicorn mask on :)

thanks for all the kind words & motivation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i do it for me.
i do it for you.

first cross is on my mind. guava x true cut of og
second cross on my mind. afghan kush x true og

fems of course.

got the forum cut in the works should have that in < than a few weeks. & BIG thanks to the guys helping me get up & running with the right genetics. means so much.

Dog Star

Veteran
LOL Useless,i like your positivity and good will for new beans and genetics you collect.. actually reading this thread and how you jolly sprout beans i get wish to sprout also some new seed strains..

thread is really motivational,will stay tunned for sure.. and am interested to sees
how that real OG looks.. and what are smells and potency in that cut??

Kind regards man

U

useless.gardens

two packs in the stash, i just put 3 of bodhi's "angelica" (hells angels og x 88 g13/hashplant) into some water.

stoked.

U

useless.gardens

LOL Useless,i like your positivity and good will for new beans and genetics you collect.. actually reading this thread and how you jolly sprout beans i get wish to sprout also some new seed strains..

thread is really motivational,will stay tunned for sure.. and am interested to sees
how that real OG looks.. and what are smells and potency in that cut??

Kind regards man

bless bro. thanks for the motivation too. you always killing it with your pics & crosses.

"true og" is straight dank og... with notes of gas, lemon, pine, cream.

a classic og that is full of chemmy goodness.

here a pic as grown by one of my favorite growers on this site... acridlab : NOT MY PIC : again this is grown & photographed by "acridlab".

picture.php

U

useless.gardens

Make sure you wash that thumb in tht first pic before you roll a fatty lol jk

dont have any nuggets yet.

i just got out of jail for growing bro.
had some some here & there since being granted freedom.
maybe its the appeal to the superior court, oddly, even having 109 plants, they refuse to drug test me.
they even let me do "probation" over the internet.

cant wait to roll a fat cone!
then right after a dutchmaster palma !!
after that, fill up this new vape i got & blast off!!!

packerfan79

Veteran
So you are on a relentless mission to. I am waiting not so patiently for my relentless genetics. Frosted cherry cookies yum cant wait. Should be headed my way next week. This will be my first relentless journey. I was surprised, I sent relentless a message, got a reply in 24 hours. I am impressed by the business ethic. I hear so many stories of shitty customer service

U

useless.gardens

So you are on a relentless mission to. I am waiting not so patiently for my relentless genetics. Frosted cherry cookies yum cant wait. Should be headed my way next week. This will be my first relentless journey. I was surprised, I sent relentless a message, got a reply in 24 hours. I am impressed by the business ethic. I hear so many stories of shitty customer service
yeah. im a fan of relentless. his crosses are all stupendous. plus he's down with exotic genetics. plus plus, im gonna go through 2 packs of platinum fire og (pfog) to find one winner (male & female). cant wait to see what the pfog does. right now (like michael cohens fed crimes) im rebuilding my stable with a smorgasbord of genetics. prefer to run 10 to 20 of one strain at a time... not now but soon enough.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

it takes me 3 days (ish) to finish my coco/promix concoction.

added the fertilizer today. organic. even though i keep a compliment of ferts listed a page or two back, i try to only use them sparingly, to make plant whisperer type adjustments, via foliar feeds. i do use a 1/2 strength bloom booster around week 4. im not worried about killing microbes which ive seen research that suggests microbe density only decreases in the top several inches of the container after a fert feed. my mix is super microbe rich. i add it at every stage of the process. plus i use great white, just a scissor tip full, on every transplant after the cut(s) root.

the goal with this product, which i love & is easier than making your own mix with a shit ton of different bags & boxes, is to add 2 cups per every foot in the trash can. i only mix in that deep. i do both 33gal cans. and, when i work down & see the coco/promix changes, when doing a transplant, i just pop the lid on the next can & finish the transplant. i then add another 2 dry cups & repeat the process.

once i do a transplant, in the final container, along with a smidge of great white in the hole, i top dress a small handful of this fert and mix in with a piece of bamboo. water in the transplant & done. so in each 33 gal we got alot of goodness : fish emulsion, kelp emulsion, worm castings, coco, high porosity promix, microbes galore, and this organic fert.

only thing i wish the fert had was more balanced K.
and neem seed meal in there would be super.

i do use calmag w/ iron too. foliar. or water-in. however i need to.

if im a cheater, i dont give a fuck.

Latest posts

Latest posts