What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese x ErdPurt

Samuel Caldwell

50% sativa/50% indica, Lebanese at 6-16% CBD and ErdPurt at 6-12% CBD - this looks like one I should definitely have in my medicinal garden!

A few folks are currently growing these but I can't seem to find a dedicated thread. Please share your thoughts, comments and photos. Thanks!

ULMW

Excellent Choice Samuel a great medical plant choice too from what I gather. Plus a fine hashish from it too no doubt ! Yummy!
Look forward to watching the grow. Thanks for posting and starting the thread. Happy growing!
ULMW

Samuel Caldwell

I don't have it...yet. It'd be something totally unique in my garden. The high CBD really catches my attention. I don't have any experience with CBD yet but I keep reading and hearing about it and it's something I'd like to explore for myself and especially for some family members.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hey guy's, I have one going. I will post a picture of the one I have going in a little while. She is in early flowering. I also have two Lebanese females and two Erdpurts as well.
Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Samuel,

I'm also very curious to learn more about the medical potential of this new rich CBD F1 sativa/indica hybrid, a direct cross between 2 very different (lebanese sativa and ErdPurt indica) yet interesting hashplant lines with high CBD content.

A few growers are testing it this season so hopefully we can learn more at the end of the season.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
8- 23 update

8- 23 update

Hey all, here is a poor picture of my Lebanese x Erdpurt.
Well, I don't know how to do pictures from my phone. I will try again when I get home.
Peace

Samuel Caldwell

Well alright! As soon as dubi gets back to work (wink, wink) I'll have some of these on the way, along with some Bangi Haze x Ethiopian! I can't wait to get rolling! Thanks, dubi and crew!

So...I don't know much about cbd. I'm in a backwards state (no legal cannabis of any kind) but I hear radio ads for cbd oil so apparently that's ok. Anyway, where do I start researching the different cbd delivery methods? It's only for my wife and me (and hopefully some family members) so we're open to whatever works best. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Theorganicguy

Well alright! As soon as dubi gets back to work (wink, wink) I'll have some of these on the way, along with some Bangi Haze x Ethiopian! I can't wait to get rolling! Thanks, dubi and crew!

So...I don't know much about cbd. I'm in a backwards state (no legal cannabis of any kind) but I hear radio ads for cbd oil so apparently that's ok. Anyway, where do I start researching the different cbd delivery methods? It's only for my wife and me (and hopefully some family members) so we're open to whatever works best. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Hi Samuel,

CBD can be taken orally, vaporized, eaten, and even absorbed through your skin if taken as a topical.
CBD has many health benefits. I'll list some of the most interesting:
-pain relief
-stress relief
-anxiolytic
-reduces the risk of diabetes
-antipsychotic
-relieves nausea
-reduces seizures

I'm a big fan of cbd and like to vape it. I enjoy a ratio of 1:1 or 2:1 of CBD to THC, it makes for a "daydreaming" effect. Still looking for some strains that fit these criteria. This year I am testing erdpurt. I will prpbably try lebanese next year. Since you want to inform yourself, I'll give you some links where you could find some more info.

Good luck with your CBD quest :tiphat:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317221.php
https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/whats-the-deal-with-these-high-cbd-strains

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
9-2 update

9-2 update

Hello all,
Here is a picture of my Lebanese x Erdpurt.

She is curling around the roof now. I hope she will gain a little more weight. She should have plenty of time before harvest. This is one of my new favorite plants. This plant was actually started a few weeks later than the other genetics. Had I had my shit together better starting this season. This plant would be further along. Non the less I'm very happy with these genetics.
I look forward to having them again next season.
Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

Samuel Caldwell

You grow some monsters, she's a beauty! Thanks for sharing, farmerlion!

Do your med patients smoke flowers? Vape? Process into other forms? Thanks for any info.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Sam, I cure all flowers for 3 months before I donate. I do some concentrates with Everclear and evaporation. Then add a jar of cherries with juice. Peace

Samuel Caldwell

Thanks, fl. I'm generally a fan of flowers.

My seeds are on the way! Thanks, dubi! I'm looking forward to getting some started as soon as space opens up in my garden.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello all,
Here is a picture of my Lebanese x Erdpurt.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1880638&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
She is curling around the roof now. I hope she will gain a little more weight. She should have plenty of time before harvest. This is one of my new favorite plants. This plant was actually started a few weeks later than the other genetics. Had I had my shit together better starting this season. This plant would be further along. Non the less I'm very happy with these genetics.
I look forward to having them again next season.
Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

Hi farmerlion,

I'm also enjoying a lot with your Lebanese and Lebanese x ErdPurt updates! :) I'm sure the Lebanese x ErdPurt will still produce plenty more buds .... she barely look in early flowering in early September, guess her flowering will explode during tthis month with the right feeding and conditions in the greenhouse.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks, fl. I'm generally a fan of flowers.

My seeds are on the way! Thanks, dubi! I'm looking forward to getting some started as soon as space opens up in my garden.

Thanks to you Samuel for supporting our latest works!

Hope the Lebanese x ErdPurt seeds will be useful in your quest of desirable rich CBD genetics :yes:

Samuel Caldwell

My testers arrived! Woohoo! Plus, an ErdPurt fem! It'll be fun running them at the same time! Thanks, dubi! I can't wait to get started!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Samuel! ;)

Best wishes with them! Thanks for supporting our work! :yes:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello my friends, trimmed my Lebanese x Erdpurt today. It was just the one plant, and it did well. I ended up with 5 1/2 quart jars of buds. This was a late planting and a terrible September for growing. I feel that the plant did very well considering. I will surely be running this again.
This plant and a Lebanese did get crossed with a Blueberry of DJ Short. I won't be running any of these seeds for some time to come. This was a very nice plant to trim. I prefer to do most trimming while the plant is still potted. I was to busy this season to do that. So now I have more work with the curing process.
If you haven't tried these genetics yet, you are missing something special. With a little better weather and planning. I feel that a pound a plant is very possible in my greenhouse. I ended up with about 10 to 12 ounces from this one plant. Maybe a little more but I didn't scale anything and I don't want to over estimate.
Oh, by the way. These are some sticky ass plants! Thanks Dubi for these genetics. They are fantastic! Peace. MedDakotabis

Latest posts

Latest posts