What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAMMERS KUSH

~star~crash~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~34 dayz 12/12 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~34 dayz 12/12 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U should know by know what happens @ night ,it's game on ~ :sasmokin:
picture.php

A

acridlab

Lookn great, star
Heres a few more shots from last night, chunkn up a lil more entering wk8 with h20 from ere on
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

~star~crash~

indeed they are ..the one & only :bow: to HH ...

my own eyes deceive me :)when i see the level of frost Acrid was able to achieve ..holy cow that looks good

Wendull C.

Veteran
And my friend in the mitten says he cant find any good weed or real clones. He must be looking in the wrong place... nice pics guys. Respect.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She grows supper dense flowers for me. Super sized yields... Def cash cropper status. Potency is right at 20%. I have only sent out 1 test for that. Stars flowers look like what I get. If shes pushing out that much frost using 1.6EC it might be a good idea to test more at that EC vs lower EC.... WELL DONE GUYS.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
She grows supper dense flowers for me. Super sized yields... Def cash cropper status. Potency is right at 20%. I have only sent out 1 test for that. Stars flowers look like what I get. If shes pushing out that much frost using 1.6EC it might be a good idea to test more at that EC vs lower EC.... WELL DONE GUYS.

I have a recent test from my last batch.

~star~crash~

I going to grow the biggest Hammers Kush cola that the world has ever seen!

I going to grow the biggest Hammers Kush cola that the world has ever seen!

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts