What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:biggrin:
i put the 4 plants under 4 florescents and gave them all a good feeding with some
organic ferts, then crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.....

that is where things went all 'pear shaped'.

the next day when i checked the cabinet, the larger of the yogi clones labeled SD1 (sour diesel) was totally flopped over and gasping for breath.
the other 3 plants looked good.

i was still an optimist though and i gave it a chance to perk back up.
well anyway, the other day when i checked up on the girls, the 3 healthy ones were looking great, new leaves, good colour, etc. but the SD1 had almost bit the dust.

so, still one contender you say....

this is where i need your help. i wanted to put the remaining 3 plants under the 400W in the cabinet to flower for the challenge but i am thinking twice about it now.
we will be in Amsterdam for the 420 next weekend and gone for 5 days.
should i just go for the yogi challenge and hope for the best or should i grow them out into proper sized plants,
in proper sized pot,
and do it like a 'normal person' would do?
i left the remaining yogi cup without water for 4 days last week and it was still ok under the florescents but i am worried that the stronger light will dry it out faster.

i know that they will not be finished by your may 28 end date anyway but i just wanted to try it and see what happens.
the clones were the runts from a friend and going to be garbaged, and i can always get more.

what do you think?

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:laughing:opps- thanks!

*bummer , what a pain that was to transfer. thanks mr. dynamite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.