What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just harvested some Jesus OG at day 64 of 12/12

Discorilla

Just harvested some Jesus OG at day 64 of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What lights did you use? Never heard of "jesus" og but it does look like an og.

Discorilla

It's a TGA strain that came out this year, and I am definitely liking the looks of it! OG Ghost Train #1 is going to be the next batch of seeds that I pop, so I am definitely trying to find the beastiest OGs I can!

40shades

I wonder how Jesus OG compares to the biker kush v.2???
Well I know what I would go for,I ran Chernobyl from tga and wasn't overly impressed,there was one plant that stood out it made amazing white dry sift but the yield was very modest

Discorilla

Jesus OG is the Hells Angels OG crossed with Jack the Ripper, and this is a low yielding pheno. The potency makes up for that, though.

I have a second pheno that is probably 4 times the yield, but not as potent. It comes down literally to yield vs potency.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! Nice, but the Jack REALLY won in the genetics department! I can't even sense OG in the look of the bud at all. Still looks good, though! :smile:

Discorilla

I'm going to be doing another run of it, once I order some more seeds. I got a really nice spear pheno, and this jack pheno. Both of them are really potent, but I definitely want that Hell's OG pheno if I can get it.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
That pheno looks lovely but not very OG, definitely leaning toward the JTR side. With that said, I was considering a pack of these for a bit, saw a lot of pics... I'd say 10% look more OGish.

I grew a pack of JTR, and was very disappointed. Judging by people's past results, I'm thinking F2 or beyond now. Wouldn't recommend it unless you can find an early cut.

The JTR influence in this line looks positive though...

What I've seen from JOG is a fair bit of variation, but I'm sure there's plenty phenos to be found. IMO, they should've worked it further, to sell it as an OG at $120-130 a pack :jerkit:

Last edited:

Discorilla

I can see what you mean. I saw the OG pheno in a video, and I'm sad I didn't get that out of the two females. I do have Blackwater and OG Ghost Train #1 to run, so I know I can get a good OG out of those. I would definitely buy the Jesus OG again to hunt for the pheno, though. That shit looked fire.

[YOUTUBEIF]6G36szabHXk[/YOUTUBEIF]

I just took down the other pheno at day 70 and this one I call the "Spears of Destiny". It's not the most potent pheno out of the two I got, but it yielded a lot more.

picture.php

picture.php

There is about 4 of these branches, and about 5 spears total.

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
She definitely looks like a yielder, nice work!

I'm sure you'll find the Hells pheno if you crack a few more, either way the JTR influence looks like it produces good results too :yes:

What kind of aromas are you getting from those? Lemon/limey?

nickman

Veteran
I've done the regular Jack the Ripper and I liked it and I'm doing the brotherhood og witch has hells angels og in it as we'll... I've got one in my group that looks like it could be the hells angel og pheno... The buds are very small on this pheno compared to the other pheno but this is the first run so I'm not sure...

Latest posts

Latest posts