What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG went down for 45 minutes earlier today

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Bourne

Just to let everyone know, ICMAG was down for about 45 minutes earlier today.

The reason being is because we upgraded our memory capacity, and we had to switch over the memory disks.

This was directly as a result of the ICMAG community via the server fund. Because of the fund, we were able to purchase a lot more memory and upgrade ICMAG server and storage capacity.

Thank you to everyone that has supported ICMAG through the server fund and continues to do so, this is your hard work pay dividends.

- John

P.S - I am in the process of extensively testing the site to ensure there is a continuity of all information and content, so if anyone notices that any messages, posts, threads, pics, etc. are missing, please PM me. Thanks again.

J

John Bourne

For the ones experiencing trouble uploading pics, please bear with me, I am troubleshooting the problem as we speak. I'll update everyone very soon. Thanks.

- John

J

John Bourne

I'm still working on troubleshooting these issues, looks like some of the pics that people recently uploaded are not showing up any more.... Please bear with me, we are working all of these issues out. Given the size and complexity of the site, it's a challenge to transfer everything over onto the new disk space. Thanks for the patience, I am on this round the clock and will do my best to resolve the issues asap.

- John

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Johnny B many thanks for your efforts! Hey I am getting an error message this morning when trying to upload 2 pix "Some of the pictures you attempted to upload failed. The pictures that failed are:
IMG_5417-hummer-daffy-W.jpg
IMG_5457-hummer-daffy-W.jpg
To receive a more detailed error message, upload only one picture at a time."

So I tried uploading only one and got "invalid file" so I am not able to upload any, Good luck buddy, we're all pullin for Ya, DD

J

John Bourne

UPDATE:

We've made some progress, there is a percentage of users that can upload, but still a number that cannot. Please logout and log back in. That might reset the problem for the ones that still cannot upload.

I'm sorry about the delay, this is a bit of a mystery as to where the bug is, but we're on it. Thanks for the patience.

I'm still working on the uploading to albums problem please bear with me..

As a test, I'm going to upload a pic right now:

tumblr_lgmfg94V4s1qh4khso1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts