What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New ICMAG LOGO NEEDED!!...any Artists out there??

easy420dude

Thanks much titoon. I'm a huge fan of your Nepal hashish thread. I hope you enjoy your visit to California. Wish I could join you.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Wow!

some nice entries, lot's of good ideas coming together...

.....I'll get the site techie to have a look at how to post swf files....

WasntMe

guys.... sun rises in the east and then sets in the west

if you are going to spin the planet it should spin in the correct direction
....and if you are going to correct someone you should know which way the planet spins. Cough cough grow engineer... haha

spinningGlobe.gif
<~~~correct direction of spin

unless you are going to spin us back to the 60's... then I'm all for backwards rotation

If you are looking down on the North pole from space the Earth spins counter-clockwise. We don't want Gypsy putting up logos that are not scientifically correct. It took a elementary school child to correct NBC's Nightly News of the same mistake 25 years ago. They had the Earth spinning the wrong direction for years until the child's letter corrected them.

Easy420dude thats fecking brilliant, but i reckon it would look even better if the earth was spinning a lot slower. At least quarter of the speed.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Peace, Tel...:wave:

WasntMe

easy420dude... looks great ...
IMO... it could come off more dramatic if, like stated the rotation was smoother and slower.
Also if the field's transparency faded in slower ... started to be apparent at the "One seed at.."

would the "International Cannagraphic" look and stand out more when it is bolded?

you definitely have a modern design that I like.

easy420dude

Thanks for the suggestions WasntMe. I'll mull 'em over, play around with it and see what I can do. I do appreciate the input.

R

redeyesurprise

That last one is killer 420dude. :headbange The bar has been raised.

Totah Sam

I like the current logo design.. It does however look outdated and needs a fresh look. I decided to go with it but give it my personal touch

logo8.png

I used leaves from my current grow NLxShiva :p The buds are from Gypsies gallery.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Working on swf version with rotating globe :) Feedback and criticism appreciated :)

These are not only good but sexy as hell. I love 'em. :p

i agree on above poster 100% i like kiwi's work the best for a new logo...its simple and classic yet totaly revamped from basicly 2D to 3D

Yeah its really nice, but only the first couple of times. Then all the spinning and moving lettering is SO annoying.
Its should be simple, recogniceable, and should not Dominate the website.
(It tend to do so with to many moving and spinning objects)

Thought it was a LOGO...and Not a Commercial Banner:chin:
There is a difference...LOL
Tsk..Tsk...
It does Says New ICMAG LOGO NEEDED!!.... NOT new banner or commercial banner needed.
But maybe im all wrong and if so, im very sorry.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Hello Members and Guests...

Recently I have noticed that it might be a good idea to revamp/upgrade/change the current ICMAG logo/banner that we are currently showing on other sites such as www.weedmaps.com and so am asking any of you who may be artistically gifted if you could help us out and come up with something that would be better than our current logo/banner....

I am willing to offer a prize of a new stash-box to the artist that comes up with a logo/banner that we can then use in future promotional/advertising e.t.c.

....is anyone interested?
Seems like advertising the site to me....

Still haven't seen anything from you ;)

Maybe i got a real job as an artist, i sit and tattoo or draw every single day...all day, so don´t come at me with that tone miss!!!
You try to draw or tattoo for 8 hours a day, and then lets see you go home and whip up a awesome design in no time.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Horrible designs sorry but looks really homemade
Im an artist/tattooist ill more than happy to take on the challenge.

My sis used to tattoo all day.... and draw all night...Didn't know it was hard...I'm just calling ya out on your own words ;)

HAHAHA,.......Aint no real Tattoist who used to tattoo, unless you suck or a Kitchen-scratcher. But you tend to get some back problems, after tattooing a while.
Anyway i only tried to give some friendly advise for LOGO designs, thats all.
Not to argue with some angry :crazy:
SO IM VERY SORRY I MADE YOU SO UPSET.............
SO SO SORRY.
Ill stay out of this thread full of pro artists.