What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 4/20 Seed Auction Fundraiser!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now....here is an opportunity for any and every member or guest to contribute to the site and the costs of the up-coming 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup in Amsterdam this coming 18th-20th April 2009....

As this site grows and grows the costs of running it, maintaining it and paying for the servers and bandwidth have been mounting ex potentially....

After some thought I have come to the conclusion that it might be a good idea to ask the membership if they would like to contribute..... WITH SEEDS.... that could then be auctioned off thru www.seedbay.com to raise some funds to help pay for the server bills and also the not unsubstantial costs of putting on this years 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup in Amsterdam...

So if you have any good seeds hanging around that could be sold in favour of the fundraiser then please send them in to us by post.....CLEARLY LABELED as to what variety/cross they are in a crushproof package and with your member nic (if you want to be thanked) to:

SBN-F
Unit 415, Reaver House
12 East Street
Epsom
Surrey KT17 1HX
United Kingdom (UK)

NOTE....Please make sure that any seeds sent have been properly cleaned and do not have any cannabis residue in or around them or the may be confiscated by the powers that be.....

Thankyou all for your kind Indulgence....

Gypsy Nirvana

*any questions, comments or pledges are welcome in this thread......

morbo

Any intrest in un named pure sativa from the glen innes mountains? pure hippy weed beans! i maybe able to come across a few

maybe not worth the postage?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Any intrest in un named pure sativa from the glen innes mountains? pure hippy weed beans! i maybe able to come across a few

maybe not worth the postage?

Call it 'Glen Innes pure sativa' and send it in......I'm sure someone might be interested......any donations are welcome as long as they have some info as to what they are and where they came from.....The more information on the lineage of donated seeds the better......

sillyphilly

Hey Gypsy,good to see ya around!i have a bunch of them golden skush seeds i made from freebies,from the bay interested?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey Gypsy,good to see ya around!i have a bunch of them golden skush seeds i made from freebies,from the bay interested?

Sure am sillyphilly......the Golden Skush was definately up there with some of the best 'freebies' I have ever had the pleasure to give away.....

Oh and Rosy Cheeks......if you are sending beans in that are over 4-5 years old can you try and date them on the package......any information is a plus to who-ever might end up with them.....

Thanks.....Gypsy

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What an excellent idea!
Perhaps a Cup mention for those who's offerings net the most help, could add some incentive for quality gear donations?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobieduck will contribute in his own special way! Watch for a large package...Is there a date set yet for the actual auction? DD

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I'll definatly donate aload of seeds to be auctioned off,i've got a few special treats laying about in my seed fridge.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Doobieduck will contribute in his own special way! Watch for a large package...Is there a date set yet for the actual auction? DD

...Hey doobieduck......I will see what comes in then probably in a month or so I will get as many of them up on Seedbay as possible........Seedbay should have gone thru an upgrade by then to make it more user and admin friendly and should be able to take the strain of all the strains.....lol!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you taking packs for the auction that are from Commercial breeders? In other words, lets say I had some SOL, Female seeds, or Rez seeds that I could donate, would the authenticity of the seed be questioned or are breeder packs welcomed?
RM

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
If you have them in the packs the thats better than loose......but any donations will be welcomed as long as they are clearly labeled as to what they are......

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
shure gipsy, gonna get some stuff over. cant wait to live experience the cup 18-20 april!

K

Karma Genetics

i think i can get some stuff from my pved stash for this auction.

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
i just send out 1500 seed your way maby more.....i didnt have any zip bags hope its better than nothing!!

peace maffe

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont have many beans right now, I will in about 6 weeks. However I might have about 10-20 packs of maybe Blue Streak, and some Sour bubbleryder, if you think that will do?.