Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2018, 02:09 PM #121
v1ru5

v1ru5 has a spectacular aura aboutv1ru5 has a spectacular aura aboutv1ru5 has a spectacular aura about
Kaskadian: Cob curing makes the weed more potent.

See this analysis of the same sample:

Jar cured: https://i.imgur.com/Kp0Jvo0.jpg

Cob cured: https://i.imgur.com/SyP36kc.jpg

EDIT: 33% increase
v1ru5 is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:00 PM #122
oldbootz

oldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to beholdoldbootz is a splendid one to behold
different phenotypes?

Juanita La Lagrimosa 2
Juanita La Lagrimosa 3

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:01 PM #123
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1ru5 View Post

Thanks for posting that man. I hope you dont mind if I copy this over to my thread on cob curing.
If you have any pics of your cobs ect please post in the Malawi style cob curing thread.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:33 PM #124
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1ru5 View Post

Nice,I thought Juanita was mostly a CBD strain...Or maybe I got it wrong and just a pheno of it was the base of CBD breeding.
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 06:50 AM #125
robotwithdreams

robotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the roughrobotwithdreams is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangwena View Post
Update on the aging Panama and Panama x Honduras cobs.
They are both extremely potent but the Panama x Honduras is becoming something special its one month aged and the smell and taste are 5 star.
yesterday I had some at 8.30am went for a 10km walk (I usually do 7km) got home and cleaned the house, spent the rest of the day laying brick paving and still couldn't get to sleep!
The effects are so stimulating its unreal. I also had a very keen interest in every chick I saw. I haven't had this much go since I was 30 and that was a long time ago now.
After the first 6 hours instead of fading away it just got stronger as if the Honduras effects wore off and the deep cruisy Panama high took hold still full of go.
This has to be one of the best and most amazing crosses ever.
It had two parts to the high the first was euphoric and driven feeling on top of the world zero stone.
The second part cruisy and spaced out but still not tired. I feel knackered today not mentally but my body is worn out from doing so much work. My mind is still going a hundred miles an hour ha ha.
Its as strong as the Panama but has heaps more go, and its only the first month of aging once this is 3 months old who knows what fantastic things it can do.
Another gem among many gems from Ace.

That sounds amazing!!!!
Sounds like a real working mans canna. Thanks for sharing.
Wondering about the experiance related above. Did you smoke or did you eat it. Approximate dosage?
robotwithdreams is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2018, 08:46 AM #126
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotwithdreams View Post
That sounds amazing!!!!
Sounds like a real working mans canna. Thanks for sharing.
Wondering about the experiance related above. Did you smoke or did you eat it. Approximate dosage?
I chewed it I get a much more pronounced high when I chew it as long as possible over ingesting it.
I read in an article from a company producing medicinal lozenges (THC Ltd) in Australia and Canada that the uptake is faster through the mouth.
I have been finding this the case for a long time, its nice to have scientific proof that chewing brings it on quicker than just ingesting it.
But from the smell and taste it would be awesome smoked as well.
My lungs are on the way out or I def would have loved a pin joint as I am sure thats all I would have needed.
I only chew about half of a gram but heavy smokers would need 2 or 3 times that dose to get past their tolerance levels.
I have to say its the clearest longest energetic high I have ever experienced and I've been at for a long time the awesome aroma and taste are just icing on the cake.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:35 AM #127
Tangwena

I forgot to upload images of the Panama and Panama x Honduras both absolute winners especially the Honduras cross the high is so euphoric an absolute 5 star gem.
The Panama is as we all know already a gem awesome seeds Dubi I owe you big time for these.
The cola at the end is the Honduras cross stunning plant and stunning high. Both plants were huge buds on a stick as they were on 11/13 from germination just to test them they deserve to be grown properly and allowed to get huge.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:49 AM #128
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi friend

Glad you are still enjoying them! We are about to harvest Honduras x Panama fem seeds, the new feminized version of the Panama/Honduras cross you liked so much.
I will send you some when they are done. Take care!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-07-2018, 11:20 AM #129
Tangwena

My friend you just never stop making great fems.
The fem version has got to be gold, this stuff is so good the high is right up there with my absolute fav highs.
When my smoking friends lit it up the smoke smelled like perfumed hash I could not believe it.
Its a smash success in my circle thats for sure it was hard to get them to give the cob back to me after they sniffed it.
I am sure we have all been there. Someone gives you a sample to sniff and you just dont want to give it back its so special you just want to run off with it ha ha.
I know I have been there.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:32 PM #130
Neiko

Neiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura aboutNeiko has a spectacular aura about
Hi Tangwena, I'm glad I found your journal. Now I'll go back and catch up.
Neiko is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.