What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help with locating an old friend.

JeRM

An old buddy from back in the day who got me into the growing scene uploaded this image below years ago, estimating the image as old as 2008 judging by chat logs. I lost touch and he may have possibly passed away from his degenerative condition.

Just curious if it is at all possible to figure out if he's alive and well by reverse lookup on the image.

https://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/19512nicejulbud-med.jpg

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Tried reverse image searching but didn't get any hits. I'm pretty sure that's old enough it might be under the old album/gallery system. Maybe somebody will recognize the pic. I don't know but good luck!

JeRM

Tried reverse image searching but didn't get any hits. I'm pretty sure that's old enough it might be under the old album/gallery system. Maybe somebody will recognize the pic. I don't know but good luck!

Maybe I can go way back and find it myself manually in the album when comparing to my chat log dates. Thanks for the attempt.

JeRM

FYI - I actually found him on my second attempt of searching by forum username. Too bad he hasn’t logged in since 2009, I think it showed.