What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There's a simple explanation. Look at the demographics. Many of his supporters come from states that need the social benefits he is cutting the most. They haven't figured out that they are getting screwed the worst.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think Iran is pretty much fucked,and they are about to realize they're not dealing with the Obuma red line.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
And then what will you do? I mean after you storm the White House killing secret service agents, shooting down black hawks?

What policies will you change to make improvements? I mean that happens we're going to have an all out civil war I don't see much good coming from millions of people dieing because you don't like Trump.

I would fill the white house with organic farmers, scientists, psychonauts and other loving good humans.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I thought you had just said Reeferman would go to the sin bin?

So clearly Canada does have racist people and they are allowed to live just as free as anyone else. What's next? You don't have junkies either? :laughing: I'm thinking Canada is more like America than you think, I mean shit Montreal is only like a 3 hour drive for me.

Keep getting popped for the same thing and eventually, they get fed up. Especially if you're somewhat famous. More so if you have a name like reeferman... (all together now...say.. "Marc Emery")

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
USA loves fucking with people who assist freedom of its citizens.

Last I heard Charles got his head out of his ass and can think clearly.

Haven't checked in on Marc in a while.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm thinking that dems are saving the good stuff for dates leading up to the election. He gets voted out and the state of New York will take care of him afterwards.

Brother Nature

I can sum up Donald Trump with one word. Geneous.
No mistake.

This really made me laugh man. That really does sum it up better than anyone else could have.

Not laughing at you by the way, if you meant to do that or not, it's still brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.