What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/Guerilla 2019

ramse

here we are for the growth of this year

the season began with a very unstable spring... we hope that summer is good

I started plants under t5 until sexing

I just moved a Raspberry Hash Plant and a Wookie Hashplant outdoors. At the moment they are still in their pots to acclimatize. Then they will go into raised beds of organic soil of about 200 liters, below this there is another 40 cm of natural soil of marly calcareous type.

Raspberry HP:
picture.php

Wookie HP:
picture.php

picture.php

48 hours ago I put some gift feminized seeds in the ground, today they all sprouted
the strains are:
Blood Orange Sorbet - DNA Genetics
Sorbet Dreams - DNA Genetics
Sugar Breath - HSO

This is another Raz HP that is still under T5.
Has had some problems... I talked about it here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362592&page=2

the leaves still show some block or deficiency
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ramse

finally the sun is back!

unfortunately since I moved them outdoors they have not even received a ray of sunshine. Always rain and cloudy.
Finally the weather has changed... with today they received their second sunny day... and we are already at 33° Celsius.

I will transplant them into their mounds this week.

Raz HP:

picture.php

picture.php

Wookie HP:

picture.php

the bad weather made them stretch a lot...

meanwhile I threw some "Swiss" Nepali seeds into the soil. The seeds are quite old, I hope they are still viable, but I don't have too many expectations... we'll see

these are the three seedlings I planted last week

picture.php

Last edited:

ramse

Theyve only been outdoors since May 26th, when did you start these ramse? Plants are looking great so far.

yes, I moved the plants on the 25th

there has always been bad weather... they saw the sun practically only yesterday and today.
they stretched a lot... the stems became very hollow.

they seem to have good vigor
I can't wait to put them in the ground... those 11 liter pots have now become a solid mass of roots

ramse

well, today I went to the agricultural store to buy some fertilizers for foliar feeding program

The plants will grow in an organic soil based on the recipe of Coots. So if all goes well there should be no need to supplement with radical fertilizers

anyway, I bought

Calcium powder - 30% Calcium oxide complex with ammonium lignosulfonate (LSA)

Potassium silicate - 12% Potassium oxide - 24% silicon

Algaren Twin: yeast extract fluid containing Algae Brune. Has the highest cytokinin/auxin ratio

for pre-flowering:

Boron - liquid fertilizer based on boron and ethanolamine

for defense:

Propolis
Neem
Bacillus thuringiensis
Bacillus subtilis (Serenade)

do you have any suggestions?

ramse

I am sorry because I had planned to move the plants to their raised beds by this week ... but unfortunately I didn't have time to do it, and the plants in those little 11-liter pots are suffering

today I gave them their first feeding with a couple of ml per liter of fish emulsion and a foliar spray of ascophyllum nodosum

the wookie has stretched a bit following the sun that in the last few days has been hidden in the clouds... the little pot certainly doesn't help... also it started to show in the older leaves a slight deficiency

here are some photos

WookieHP:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php