What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

popped my first autos ever

FoxFace

With the green gunk on top of soil, your plant is drowning (over watered). MG products are pitiful. Let the soil dry out some before next watering. If plant is still yellow, a weak dose of epsom salt/water may bring her back.

Maybe you didn't read my prior post. Most newbie mistakes: Over fertilizing, over watering.
will take notice youre correct I am new to autos and growing in general yes I wont water for a while and will be careful with my miracle grow in future

FoxFace

You should reeeeeeally not use MG. Autos hate it.

Strong suggestion.
a friend said its ok to use mg as long as its not to strong as it can burn the roots but he uses it always so for now I will use it but I also have bought some tomatoe food for later in case thank you for your helps

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my friend said its ok to use mg as long as its not to strong as it can burn the roots but he uses it always so for now I will use it but I also have bought some tomatoe food for later in case thank you for your helps

Good luck.

FoxFace

Show pics if you care to. Hope they are thriving.
I would not say thriving still cold temperature inside is only 15c and I forgot to water but don't think it made a difference but at least the soil dried out here it is now
picture.php
picture.php

watered it yesterday

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, major improvement!!! Just wait until bloom cycle....they morph before your eyes!!

Maybe skim off greenish film from soil to allow to breathe. You can jab holes (use a pencil or small stick) in soil for a little extra oxygen into roots as well.
Get ready for a nice show, foxface!

Last edited:

FoxFace

Yes, major improvement!!! Just wait until bloom cycle....they morph before your eyes!!

Maybe skim off greenish film from soil to allow to breathe. You can jab holes (use a pencil or small stick) in soil for a little extra oxygen into roots as well.
Get ready for a nice show, foxface!
have taken the greenish film off and poked holes in soil temperature inside today says 17 so gone up a little I hope it gets hotter :thank you:

pumpkinpie eyes :thank you:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, plant looks healthy! You can use diluted bloom nutrients once sex is shown....do that every 2-3 waterings.

FoxFace

Yes, plant looks healthy! You can use diluted bloom nutrients once sex is shown....do that every 2-3 waterings.
sex has shown can see the white hairs on her now she has a few yellow leaves so now I will feed her like you say diluted food it is and thanks for helping me:woohoo:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes! You shouldn't have many yellow leaves....maybe bottom fan leaves. It needs
N-P-K mixture with higher numbers in P and K for blooming.

FoxFace

Yes! You shouldn't have many yellow leaves....maybe bottom fan leaves. It needs
N-P-K mixture with higher numbers in P and K for blooming.
yes a few bottom leafs are yellow have given her some Tomato food as don't have any other food apart from mg but she looks not bad for now and can see the flowers now just little but can see them :woohoo::thank you:

Last edited:

FoxFace

aridbud :thank you:
my leaves look like they are clawing over now I hope this is not problem maybes they need more water or food or maybes I give them to much soil was very dry today so gave drink and food :thank you
:
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts