What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Therapy, Critical Soma and Himalayan landraces outdoor organic grow

jenery

Buds in the bowl

Buds in the bowl

Nice Sunday evening everyone,

today I am gonna show you the buds in a bowl - smoke and potency test is underway, it seems the Soma is already pretty strong, the Therapy is smooth, but no high to be discerned, I guess that is probably right.

This is the Critical Soma bud:

I am hoping to see the buds ready for a harvest in two weeks, but if the weather permits and they seem like they need a little bit longer to mature, I can let them go another week or two.

Until next time, have a great time!

jenery

Cutober is here!!!

Cutober is here!!!

Great autumn to you all,

The weather here is cold, wet and windy, and my lack of preparation in regards of strenthening some proper cagey construction around the plants is hurting them. As you can see, the wall has crumbled and got a few heavy beatings:

The rightist CBD Therapy has broken its stem but hopefully can survive until next Friday when I will chop her:

The Therapies are nicely flowering and have no mold issues, but they would need some sunny times to get heavier buds:

The Critical Soma is in senescence, and unfortunately I found some mold and bud rot sites. I have also tried to defoliate the big fan leaves to let it enjoy the last week before harvest in drier conditions:

But the nugs are really smelly and sticky, cannot wait for Friday night, when her and the broken CBD Therapy will go down. The last photo is from the greenhouse where the Himalayan Kumaonis and Nanda Devi started doing their thing as well, finally:

I wish you all a great night, nice rest of the weekend and soon I hope to deliver - at least the first part of - the harvest update.

jenery

Harvest time

Harvest time

Good evening everyone,

today I have quite a few photos, so I will post twice.

Friday the Critical Soma was chopped, the weather was killing her and she was getting too much mold.

I harvested her during the night, the pictures were taken early Saturday morning. All the remaining CBD Therapies:

They will be chopped Wednesday. After that, the cold weather and rains wil return, fortunatelly the remaining Himalayan plants are flowering in the greenhouse. Those will be chopped probably at the end of the month or even in November.

jenery

Last days in the sun

Last days in the sun

And here are the pictures from sunny Sunday, last three days of basking in the sunlight and these beautiful CBD ladies will go down.

It is hard to say if they would need a bit longer, but the weather is not permetting. Maybe next year?

They smell divine and the nugs are hard and full of resin. Cannot wait to see the finished product in the jars and the freezer. The drying room will be a bit overcrowded, but I guess that is a good thing. Mostly, I am looking forward to the trim night with my friends. Good times ahead next couple of weeks, I wish you all a great night.

jenery

Harvest postponed until Friday

Harvest postponed until Friday

Good morning everybody,

we are gonna get a few more sunny days, so I left the Therapies intact for now and chopping will happen tomorrow. The Critical Soma had been dried and I have already quite a few jars curing. Some buds are also in the freezer and the rest is in paper bags, still drying a bit longer.

Here are CBD Therapies yesterday, beautiful and hard nugs indeed:

Buds close up:

So tomorrow night the deed will be done, fingers crossed, enjoy the day to maximum, until next time.:tiphat:

jenery

The big chopdown

The big chopdown

Good evening all,

the season is concluding in the colourful autumn, yesterday the last standing CBD Therapy girl went down, it has been a busy weekend indeed. Here are the buds just before harvest:

I wish I knew what to do with sooo much weed, I might have to ask advice from Tegridy Farms. :laughing:

jenery

Himalayan Kumaonis

Himalayan Kumaonis

Salut,

we have the last six standing ladies in the greenhouse, the Himalayan landrace Kumaoni. The smells are sweet floral bouquet and mango!!!

Really wonderful flowers, here are some night flashes:

And here is a part of the CBD Therapy harvest:

The Critical Soma is a real killer, certainly very potent smoke, long lasting effects and kind of lost in a dream, overwhelming stonedness. We will be chopping the Kumaonis next weekend, so that will be another highlight of an already bountiful season.

Tommorow is the Cannafest in the town, nice dreams :huggg: