What's new

2019 oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

just wondering how much water do they drink when they are they are full grown

Good question . it varys out door like crazy due to weather . 90° degree days 50 to100 gallons a day. cold days 65° 5 to 30 gallons . problem is it really is strian dependent .

Honestly even watering and timing for proper saturation is 100% the key ( I don't have this down pat yet ). out door you have a lot more water loss/ evaporation that can reck a plant/ grow if not time,properly for your area/ enviourment.

I know this is not what you asked but. I think the last paragraph is vary importan and I dought any grower will share its importance .Hope that helps :tiphat:

Number one in all out door is timing of transplant from inside. I will try to elaborate on this at some point .

Dankwolf

No easy road here .

No easy road here .

Potters are tilled finally . I tilled all pottet by hand with a pitch fork . talk about a nice little work out .

picture.php

Ph has been tested all pots are between 6.7-6.9 . so I am ready to amend the top 4 inches with worm castings and amend soil.
Then test ph. Again and address with lime and gypsum . wishing every one a good 2019 season/year . :tiphat:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Do you plan on transplanting them from 2 gallon pots into bigger before their final home?

I was wondering if i put a fully rooted clone in a 1 gallon pot and if it would even fill out a 45 gallon fabric pot?

Looks like you could drop a 20 gallon vegged monster and drop it in those swimming pools lol

Dankwolf

Do you plan on transplanting them from 2 gallon pots into bigger before their final home?

I was wondering if i put a fully rooted clone in a 1 gallon pot and if it would even fill out a 45 gallon fabric pot?

Looks like you could drop a 20 gallon vegged monster and drop it in those swimming pools lol

I go 2 gallon for a few weeks then a 5 gallon for a few weeks indoor . then I transplant into 35 gallon fabric pots in a green house till I belive mid june ( will have to check my note book to verfi) . my weather here sucks its all by ear lol. But pot size is 35 gallon before beast pots .

Dankwolf

A clone droped in a 1 gallon pot this time,of year would fill that gallon pot in 1-2 weeks and if you droped that in a 200 gallon pot she would be root bound by harvest for sure . you woulf have to feed with waterings to even have a chance . maybe A inbread polyhybrid with no vigour might be ok in a 200 ????????? Not sure .

I like to run Strians with at least 1.5 times stretch .

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
im northeast dank i will take some outdoor pics this summer. they will be dinks compared to yours. do what i can. :)

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
awesome, glad im in early subbed, not many awesome threads od here any more , glad someone picking up the slack, p

Dankwolf

Plants in there new temp home.

Plants in there new temp home.

picture.php

Blue star x death star #4 ( the super frosty one)

Death star x Ansetrial skunk #9

Blue star death star x Ansetrial skunk #5( the grape phenom)

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk #5 ( ogkb dom genome)

The mendo breath that was supposed to be planted got all needy last min so she will not go out . she had basically no vigour any way .

They are in there temporary 45 gallon pots for 20-25 days. Then they will get transplanted to there final 2000+ gallon pots.

Temporary 45 gallon pots are each filled with

3 cubic feet of Ground swell soil
12 gallons of large potter mix
12 pounds of worm castings
1/4 cup Epsom salt
3/4 cup lime

Just for fun a 5 gallon to 2000+ gallon comparison lol.

picture.php

:tiphat:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya thats what i said in northeast biggest ive went was 45 gallons ive gotten close to 2 pounders nothing like dank's apple tree's

Dankwolf

Thank all that have hope,on board this grow . I am doing the out door for fun amd r &d mostly .hopefully it helps and entertain s a few at the same,time

GlaZed420

Thank all that have hope,on board this grow . I am doing the out door for fun amd r &d mostly .hopefully it helps and entertain s a few at the same,time

I'm with you on that. I gave up growing for profit after #'s dropped so low it became too stressful to try. It probably cost me money overall after buying a light dep GH and trimming etc.

Dankwolf

I'm with you on that. I gave up growing for profit after #'s dropped so low it became too stressful to try. It probably cost me money overall after buying a light dep GH and trimming etc.

I am almost hoped,on the legel band wagon . but I was advised by friends in Colorado and family in Washington ,Alaska and Cali that the market will be nothing like it was. I am,so glad that I did not wiast 100k+ of others,money on this,new age drama .

I still enjoy growing . for,instance I throw 5lbs trimmed on the fire at a friendly bbq . fuck no lowballing bottom dollar bull shit. I would rather burn it infont of the buyer .lol .they did not see it comming:tiphat:

Dankwolf

So you burned 5lb of trimmed bud because of lowballing:tiphat:...What was the offer?

500 each . that was a few years back now . there are guys around my area letting trimed #s go for 200 . indoor still can pull a worthy dollar . I seed all my indoor or am running untested genetics so I am out of that loop to lol.

If you can't beat them burn it in front of them . :tiphat:
:laughing:

Growing for,me,has always been so much more then the money. So little has changed for me and I have never qiut my day job .