What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

Medfinder

Chemon 91
EVENT 201 bill Gates at virus outbreak ready Ness Oct 2019 2 months before Corona virus discovered..

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Hmm ....:jawdrop:

tetragrammaton

Veteran
EVENT 201 bill Gates at virus outbreak ready Ness Oct 2019 2 months before Corona virus discovered..

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Hmm ....:jawdrop:

Exactly and then this happens as a distraction. Bread and Circus like always.

C

Capra ibex

COINCIDENCES happen all day every day.... you 'everything's a conspiracy' types are plain paranoid....

C

Capra ibex

You should start a 'coincidence theory' thread, ibex.

There's no point because ridiculously mind boggling COINCIDENCES happen all the time.

And i'm not disregarding all conspiracies either, just most of them.... because humans just aren't that capable of perfectly coordinating such fantastical plans.

S

Sertaiz

nothing happening these days, folks. everything is normal. theorys all debunked. shoots!

S

Sertaiz

wow hempy thats news to me
lyfe what say you a couple links? either way, ill google some day

cheers yall

Last edited:

Lyfespan

Very interesting... This just after that dispute between Russia and Saudi Arabia over oil. What is the goal? To keep prices up?

wonder if that big artic spill was any of that tainted oil? maybe an insurance write off?

oil is the only reason russia is propping up madruo in venezuela and also fucking around in syria

Hempy McNoodle

wonder if that big artic spill was any of that tainted oil? maybe an insurance write off?

oil is the only reason russia is propping up madruo in venezuela and also fucking around in syria

There's a lot going on that I haven't even scratched the surface on.

but, here are some things I've read about that may be pertainant.

I've heard that the whole Venezuela thing is mostly due to China strategically and geopolitically gaining a foothold in Venezuela (Western hemisphere) and the US feels that that is a threat.

Trump has harmed the petrodollar and domesticated US production (a very good thing). So, there are global oil wars happening. So, we see the typical things like oil spills (strategic) oil tankers seized in Iran, etc.

But, I 'm not following these things all that closely lately. Just trying to add my two cents for what it's worth.

Lyfespan

There's a lot going on that I haven't even scratched the surface on.

but, here are some things I've read about that may be pertainant.

I've heard that the whole Venezuela thing is mostly due to China strategically and geopolitically gaining a foothold in Venezuela (Western hemisphere) and the US feels that that is a threat.

Trump has harmed the petrodollar and domesticated US production (a very good thing). So, there are global oil wars happening. So, we see the typical things like oil spills (strategic) oil tankers seized in Iran, etc.

But, I 'm not following these things all that closely lately. Just trying to add my two cents for what it's worth.

dont get me started on china, they cant be trusted at all, and yes that road and belt is them trying to buy into more geopolitical positions. look at the huge mess the australians are in now because of chinese.