What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Moloka'i Frost thread and more...:)

HarryNugz

Aloha :wave: Thanks for updating the thread with the Momma Frost! She gives us a visual to compare our Frosts to. I just started some beans myself and look forward to having her seductive charm in my garden once again. I'll get some pics put together once she's of age. Take care and keep it Frosty!!!

TheFlyinHaWyn!

hey mr harry...aloha brother, it is good to know you are still posting, and loving the pakalolo...i still have the mamma, i just had to clean out because of mites, but through the years, it seems she just wants to stay with me :)

i cut my senistarFrost yesterday early, she got a little bud rot, and could have gone longer, but oh well....she smells great, with a nasty sativa type aroma, but has a big phat donkey dick for a khola....i have more seeds of this one, and she is definitely getting run again....aloha all!

HarryNugz

Aloha Frosters :wave: Thought I'd give a bump and update my Frost grow/experiment. I have 5 little Frosts 2 weeks in veg from seed. I'll be doing a small Ebb/Flow setup indoors. I'll be using a 600w hps through out as 1 part of the experiment. Until they are bigger I won't post any pics as young plants mostly look the same. Til then, keep it Frosty!

TheFlyinHaWyn!

aloha harry, it is good to hear you have her going again my friend! in an unforseen fortunate turn of events, i may actually be able to make more Frost seeds sooner than later, as a rogue male that has been plauging my female only clone wanted outcomes has finally been found after i got rid of all but three frost plants...the mamma, and what i thought were two female frosts...i thought i had searched through all of the males and discarded them already, but he managed to remain undetected until only three left, and i think i recorded about how many i started this past frost cycle earlier in the thread......by all accounts, he should have been gone long ago, but somehow found a way to stick around....what this tells me, as a grower and a pollen hack is that his particular male has a will to survive and wants to pass his genetics on....lol....i have to keep him and use him on my next round of frost seeds...i may even keep a cut of him going for a while....he is not showing any hairs on him either...so hopefully no sex reversal (reverse hermie) type thing happening with him, and i can use him to breed and keep the strain alive and pure....sooooo, long story short, i am probably going to have frost seeds sooner than later...lol...which is good for me, and ultimately, everyone around me ;) i haven't done any good seed deeds for a while now, and want to give back to the community that has given me so much already....for now though...aloha everyone, stay safe andhaveagreatmuthphuckingday!!

HarryNugz

Aloha, howzit goin? Just another update on my small frosts. Things have been strange sice the start. My a/c unit has been frosting over and had to shut off my 600hps and use a temp flourex. Went to HD to get a new one and they aren't wired to a pwr cord. Defrosted the a/c each morning and just turned fan only on at night. Can run the 600 now. Temps in room run 80f and my water temp in recirc. ebb/flo run 72. The stems are very easy to snap when lst is used. Already snapped two. The first was 90% severed but has already healed itself. The second one snapped earlier today and was a higher level. Another frost has a short squat profile and is doing some strange things. The second nodes have 2 new shoots each side instead of 1 each as usual. Thats 4 buds instead of 2. The next set were the normal 2 and the top split into 4 shoots again with the top in the middle. Since it is a mutant, i predict a male. I'll get pics as soon as i unpack my new cam and learn how to use it.
Since the Frost thread is slow atm i thought to make a longer post. Aloha all and :joint: if ya got one.

TheFlyinHaWyn!

Big Frost

Big Frost

Here is a large Frost i have going right now, i hope to pull at least a couple of zips off her, but you never know, the bore beatle got many frosts, i guess they like the frost too :D

aloha Harry!! i hope everything is going well for you!

i still have the male flowering somewhere outside, but i have not made any seeds yet...i guess that i am just becoming lazy, i gave out a lot of frost this year locally, and have been smoking other people's frosts for a little while, it's ok, but i tend to like the way i do my frosts...lol!

alright...all you peeps take care!!

HarryNugz

Aloha, TFH. Your Frosts are looking great! Mine are on day 13 of flower and looks like out of the 5, 2 are female. The odd one i thought might be male turned out female so i'm happy. Tried to get pics but my cam won't let me adjust for the lights. Will use a small cam i have and get some shots until i figure what's up with the other. Wanted to get veg shots b4 the stretch but didn't make it. They are stretchin quite a bit. No worries, i got it covered.

HarryNugz

Having trouble with my nikon so here is a crappy pic just to give you an idea where i'm at. Day 18 flower in my micro flo. Wanted to see if i could grow a Frost in it. My Columbians delayed the start of flower as they are top priority for a seed run. Clones would be ideal but since no veg room i had to make do. I'll get better pics when the girls fatten up.

E

elmanito

New season, bring some new life in this thread with a Molokai hybrid, White Molokai - [Great White Shark] x [Molokai Frost]

picture.php

More updates later

Namaste :canabis:

HarryNugz

Aloha, your hybrid Frost is looking super healthy. Look forward to your updates and see just how frosty she'll go. Hopefully TFF will make an appearance and show us any Frosts he may be doing.

E

elmanito

Update White Molokai

picture.php

The plant is transplanted in a bigger container, but still no pre-flowering.

Namaste :canabis:

TheFlyinHaWyn!

Looking Good My Friends!!!

Looking Good My Friends!!!

nice pictures guys, i am still around, just not much here :)

here are some new pix of some mamma frost we just finished up indo, it was a first for me, but she looks pretty good no? :D

she went for about 80 something days, and then we had to pull her, she could have gone another 10-15 easy, but as they say, time is money :)

i have many crosses with her, she is still around Viva La FROST!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 21

TheFlyinHaWyn!

mahalo for keeping the Frost alive guys, aloha to all of you out there ganja-land!!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 20
E

elmanito

Some flowering pics of the White Molokai (Great White Shark (Shanti) x Molokai Frost)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

TheFlyinHaWyn!

oooohhhhh bro, those look killer....that is a studly male brother :D

how did these turn out? any good?

i haven't tried the GWS, although i have tasted the white rhino and other white strains so i have an idea....mixed with the frost, i can only imagine how the frost will smooth out the taste :)

it is awesome to me to still see that you guys out there have enough patience to play with the Frost, even in crosses....good luck guys, i am still around just lurking more i think...things are moving right along somewhat....i am not growing any pure frost, although a friend has the mamma frost going for nearly 100 days indo right now and is only just starting to cloud out in the trichomes....so the pure frost really does go long indo....she is an outdoor plant...and frankly, i don't want to change that!

i still have beans of the pure, and may try to go to the next generation....i am not sure how much longer i can breed this strain, as life has a way of grabbing you by the balls at times....so.....if YOU have any Frost...and YOU guys think that maybe YOU want to keep this strain around......:)....then you might want to start making beans....because i might be out of the game one day :)

with that said, i have some (4) SensiStarxFrost males that i am getting ready to breed with my best clone only females....and they are some doozeys....to finally get the right cross down for indo....i have brought the flowering times down for the Frost with the cross to the SS...and now with the next gen, i will find some killer, killer, killer flavors....:)

think catpiss, bubba, masterkush, ogkush :)

alright everyone in Frost land....i hope those of you that have tasted her liked her, she would like that....those of you that have yet to try her.....i hope that you get the chance....she is not for everyone as she is a picky bitch, but if she likes you, then you will like her :D just ask those who have been fans of her for these many years.....i am a servant....she is my master....well....her and the rest of her sisters of the weed....haze, skunk,fruit,white,black,widow,mango....all of the above....i LOVE weed!!

alohaallyoumuthphukasandhaveangreatmuthafukinday!!!!!!

E

elmanito

Hey bro,

Well the girls are pollinated for the F2 seeds to bring back the Molokai Frost with further backcrossing.
Some new pics of the White Molokai.

picture.php

picture.php

Namaste :smoweed: :pumpkin:

HarryNugz

looking good elmanito! was that a male frost you used in the cross?

TFH...... looking good your ind0or frosts. i noticed the frost seems to take longer indoors than out. wonder why that is?
What was that on your Q? looked kinda like chicken but not really. super tasty i'm sure after smoking out!