What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Glad I found this forum

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
looks like a male plant in the first photo, second photo not sure
(those clusters look like the male flower)
you posteed anpother pic and its a males for sure, gary

garyw

I pulled the one in both posts It was the same plant in both photos So far the other two do not have the same group of seed or pollen sacks like the 1st and 3rd photo. After pulling that plant I broke it apart and stuffed it in big black garbage sack. Thanks I will keep an eye on the other 2 for those pollen sacks that look like seed clusters to me. hopefully I made the right decision.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I pulled the one in both posts It was the same plant in both photos So far the other two do not have the same group of seed or pollen sacks like the 1st and 3rd photo. After pulling that plant I broke it apart and stuffed it in big black garbage sack. Thanks I will keep an eye on the other 2 for those pollen sacks that look like seed clusters to me. hopefully I made the right decision.

yeah, you did the right thing, gary; unless your intention was to produce seeds, lots and lots of seeds
if you still have access take another look at the clusters so next time you will have a good idea of what to look for
whats the strain brother?

garyw

Thanks all of you. Hopefully two will be females. I took a chance a fella gave me a dozen seeds because they were not feminized. He told me to wait till next year because it was the 15th of May and it was too late because he was going by the stars. I germinated 4 of them anyway and three germinated.I planted them in a 2x12x2'x8' box between my shed and fence on June 1st.They are over 4' tall now. They are Alaskan Thunderfuck. Sorry forallthe photos I was only trying to list one I have a lot to learn

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
they look fantastic, garyw'
ATF is a classic strain and produces good smoke that can cross your eyes,bruh
whats on the other side of that fence man?
these girls look like they still have a way to grow, especially once they stretch out during flower, it might be a good time to think about training them so they grow more horizontal
keep up the good work garyw' ( did you mean to post your name in the picture?)

garyw

did not sign them intentionally but did intentionally sign all my photos for awhile all the new ones say anonamous. Not worried I have cameras and am armed. Next door neighbor is cool. area is 6' wide box is 2' wide barely enough room on both sides now.

garyw

I had to pull out #2 plant but I see Pistils now on #3 so not all is lost yet. If I can keep mildew off it I might be out of the woods. I have been spraying milk and water mix on plants since we have been getting fog and dampness every morning. So far so good. been cloudy and 70's for while..

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no worries, man
i doubt a lot of rippers hang here but privacy concerns are different for different members
i live in a legal state (cali), but the mrs dosent want to be known as "those neighbors" so she wont let me grow in the yard
luckily she dosent mind the indoor grow and i have a friend who lets me run plants in his yard
hopefully with less plants you will have better air flow, PM sucks

garyw

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?...um.php?albumid=77844&pictureid=18770642877063

My only female was exposing herself to the neighborhood so I bent all her main stems in half and scrogged with bamboo sticks yesterday. she drooped pretty bad last nite. I watered her and spaced her branches out on the bamboo scrogging. This morning she recovered now I will not feel so bad about pulling the two males.she is half the height and will develop twice the buds. now just needs to grow up again. she is in preflowering stage just starting to show pistils. and is no longer exposing herself to the neighborhood.

garyw

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts